No announcement yet.

Eminem shot second Recovery video yesterday, 4 No love & he sold 753k

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this song is shit, so much more to choose from but i suspect the idiot feature has swung it, but I think the rhinana song will be the third and biggest single
    As far as anybody in the rap game ever tryin' to assassinate my character, that's impossible. You talkin' about a man who has always walked the walk and talked the talk.

Comment

i dont wanna sound like a stan but em made wayne sound like dog shit on that no love track. fuck me how does wayne get paid in large amounts, shits beyond me.

Comment

true marky em killed it waynes a join the dots simple rapper he got murdered on that track
        sigpic

Comment

em still killin this in another week

Comment

Originally posted by BoNity View Post
            wow i hate the people in this world.....I think em is good and all, but this was one of the worst albums ive ever heard. oh well
            this.

i hate the song not afraid its annoying as fuck id rather listen to autotune :/

Originally posted by DJ Cvince
            These celebrities are trying to be unique and original, but instead they look bizarre and stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by Shintoshio View Post
              this.

i hate the song not afraid its annoying as fuck id rather listen to autotune :/
              agreed

Comment

Who has read this thread:
              Working...
              X