Kanye West On Obama Jackass Remark

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kanye West On Obama Jackass Remark

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=078BGtKNL1o&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - president barack obama - kanye west - jackass (actual video) 2009.09.16[/ame]

Days after Kanye West interrupted Taylor Swift at last year’s MTV Awards, President Barack Obama called Yeezy a “jackass”. Over a year later, Ye reacts to the Commander-In-Chief’s quip in the new issue of XXL.

When Obama called me “jackass”, after the Taylor incident, I thought that the person who taped that wasn’t supposed to tape it. Obama was supposed to be speaking off the record. Obama has way more important stuff to worry about than my public perception. He was trying to pass the healthcare bill. And if he said that to relate to the room or lighten the room up and the whole mood, then I’d be more than happy to be the butt of all of his jokes if it in the some way helps his overall mission. I’m a soldier of culture. I’m resilient. I’m sure I’ll still beat him in basketball.

Wow, this Taylor Swift beef just doesn't want to die. :/
    A lil over a year ago I was in bondage
    & now I'm back out here reaping the blessings
    & getting the benefits that go along with it
    Everythin that's out here for kings like us
    The reason why we like this this jewelry & this diamonds & stuff
    They don't understand is because we really from Africa
    & that's where all this stuff come from
    & we originated from kings

Comment

Id like it more if Obama said "yeah Kanyes a gay fish" But Obamas definantly down for the hood with comments like that.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
      Working...
      X