T.I. Is Scared Of McCain, Regains Number 1 Spot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• T.I. Is Scared Of McCain, Regains Number 1 Spot

T.I. was recently caught on the street and grilled by a TMZ cameraman . First the reporter asked T.I. what happened to his house arrest situation, to which his entourage said "we're free." The camera man went on to ask if there is one person that T.I. is actually scared of, to which T.I. replied "yeah, there is one person I am a little scared of, that is McCain. That's who we're scared of, McCain." When TIP was asked what he thinks McCain will do to the rap industry if he becomes president, T.I. laughed off the question and said "I think he will buy every album that comes out every Tuesday." T.I. did plead guilty on federal weapons charges so as a convicted felon, he isn't allowed to vote.

In related news, T.I. continued his rain on the Billboard Hot 100 chart. T.I. returned to No. 1 spot for a sixth non-consecutive week with his single "Whatever You Like" . TIPs single sold 205,000 digital copies last week while his other single "Live Your Life" featuring Rihanna moved from number 3 to number 2 and is the greatest gainer at radio.

source
Who has read this thread:
Working...
X