B-Real Says It's All Smoke N Mirrors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B-Real Says It's All Smoke N Mirrors

B-Real, the Cypress Hill unique voiced front man, will release a solo album on February 24th. The new album, titled "Smoke N Mirrors," will include 15 tracks that include many rappers like Snoop Dogg, Buckshot, Too Short, Kurupt, Damian Marley and his Cypress Hill rap partner Sen Dog. The Alchemist, Scoop Deville and B-Real himself are among the producers of the album.

"I am excited to be putting out my first solo project," B-Real says, "It's been in the works for a while now. I want to show my fans a different side to my creative abilities including my own production." The new album comes after B-Real signed a solo deal with Duck Down Records. "I am also excited to have teamed up with Duck Down," he added. "They have a strong team and I believe they will push my project to the fullest."

Two new songs from B-Real have hit the internet recently. A track with Young B called "Laugh" came after a solo joint titled "Snake Eyes"

In related news, Cypress Hill was recently sued for $29 million dollars by the blues singer Syl Johnson for using a sample without permission on their 1993 triple platinum album, "Back Sunday." B-Real and Cypress Hill were also honored at this year’s VH1 Hip Hop Honors along with De La Soul, Naughty By Nature, Slick Rick and Too Short.

source
Who has read this thread:
Working...
X