The Game Robbed Of $75K Cash, Jewelry While X-Mas Shopping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Game Robbed Of $75K Cash, Jewelry While X-Mas Shopping

While Christmas is usually a happy time for most, The Game's holidays started off a little ruff.

The Compton rapper was behind on getting his three kids gifts, so he decided to get some last-minute hopping done at a mall on Christmas Eve, but when he returned to his vehicle around $75,000 and other items were missing.

According to some tweets Game shared a day before Christmas, the incident took place at the Westfield Topanga Mall in Canoga Park, Calif. where he had valeted his car.

"So, heres my day: tried 2 do last minute shoppin 4 da kids & valet stole a Louis Duffle out @avanterose's car & we 2 chains & $75,000 short," Game wrote on Twitter (@TheGame). "So police come & guess who get patted down ? Yea, US !!! then they tell us da palmtree was blocking the crime scene on the tape."

The rapper suspects the mall's valet is responsible for the stolen goods: "Topanga Mall Nordstroms valet is janky as F***!!! They gotta a lil stealing ring goin, PARKS YA OWN SH** from now on!"

Despite police arriving at the scene and questioning Game, he claims it was a big waste of a few hours. In the end, mall surveillance didn't help either.

"Nordstroms talmbout the palmtree was in the way of the crime scene... Mothaf***a please ! $75,000 dollar lesson learned."

He did go on to vow to deliver payback to the culprits. "They aint seen the last of us tho. Soon after xmas is over ... IT'S ON you thieving mothaf***as !!! If u dont get a gift tomorrow THAT'S WHY & me or @avanterose couldnt do sh!t cuz both are dumb ass's on parole. Ole' Yes officer, No officer ass n****s we was !!!"
    BallerStatus.com The Game Robbed Of $75K Cash, Jewelry While X-Mas Shopping

Fucking twitter man, everyone became internet warrior.
    sigpic

Comment

Why does being on Twitter make you less of a gangsta? Just curious. Is being active on social media make you a pussy?

No disrespect intended just want to spark some conversation.
      http://www.2pac-forum.com/showthread...m-Theory-Vol.1

Comment

when RED Album is comin out??

Comment

He is one stupid person leaving 75k in his car haha
          SC:dopehouseuk

Comment

Yah, you leave that shit in your car then you're a dumb fucker.
            It make homos game at females.

Comment

"Mothaf***a please ! $75,000 dollar lesson learned" lol what an expensive lesson !!!!
              sigpic

Comment

lol what idiot leaves 75,000 in a car. Especially being at a mall, knowing that there are hundreds of people going in and out.

"And clown rappers I'm bound to slay"

Comment

Originally posted by Ghostridah View Post
                  Why does being on Twitter make you less of a gangsta? Just curious. Is being active on social media make you a pussy?

No disrespect intended just want to spark some conversation.

i remember when i got on myspace when i first got the internet.. i was all up on there talkin sht to the enimigos on there n sht.. hahaa.. it was an easier way to get at them and see what they were up to and where they would be... takin big azz pictures with the whole hood n sht... it was fun as fck...

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                  Working...
                  X