Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recent Eminem Leaks Backstory

anyone know?
    I have seen people ask in various forums and the answer is always "long story"
    i got time lol
    i'm assuming someone got hacked although it seems strange as normally you get nothing out of the eminem camp until about a week before the album suppossed to drop, they usually really good at keeping it under wraps
    also heard so called phone rips of some tracks not yet leaked so i'm guessing whoever has them is also trying to sell them

someone got them off someone who had access to the tracks & is selling them

I Know Death Follows Me
    But
    I'll Murder Him First

Comment

the dude whos leaking it has a twitter and is dissing everyone lol

Comment

I don't really like the fact that of all the tracks they put out, they released "Difficult". Don't get me wrong, song's good but it's waaaayyy too personal.
        A lil over a year ago I was in bondage
        & now I'm back out here reaping the blessings
        & getting the benefits that go along with it
        Everythin that's out here for kings like us
        The reason why we like this this jewelry & this diamonds & stuff
        They don't understand is because we really from Africa
        & that's where all this stuff come from
        & we originated from kings

Comment

^if he recorded its all good,u know its rap when u can grab your emotions

Comment

wonder if it's the same politics as the pac scene?

Comment

Originally posted by Shiva View Post
              the dude whos leaking it has a twitter and is dissing everyone lol
              What is his Twitter. I guess there's no need for a backstory though, it's exactly the same as the Pac scene. Bootlegger sells Pac songs, gets sold a couple times and it eventually leaks or gets leaked by someone who bought it.

Edit: found him on Twitter, this dude is a hero! lmao
              Last edited by WeUp2013; 01-02-2011, 12:46 PM.
              2Pac hours before he got shot: ''Everybody that get out of jail got good luck!''

Comment

^^ Lovethewayishare? (Not_Afraid2Leak)

*Edit* - here's the direct link: LoveTheWayIShare? (Not_Afraid2Leak) on Twitter
                Last edited by Big ShmoSh; 01-02-2011, 05:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jarek View Post
                  ^if he recorded its all good,u know its rap when u can grab your emotions
                  I have to agree with that. Em would have never recorded it if he thought it was to personal. Song is def a good one though.

Comment

i wish he had old em tracks from 96/7 to leak

Comment

Have someone a list with all the last songs that leaked please , even the official featuring etc....
                      sigpic

Comment

Came across this. It looks like most of the leaks are on it.

Eminem Wanted Bootleg

Comment

Originally posted by Nimaveli View Post
                          I guess there's no need for a backstory though, it's exactly the same as the Pac scene. Bootlegger sells Pac songs, gets sold a couple times and it eventually leaks or gets leaked by someone who bought it.
                          The difference being when pac died people just raided the vault n it was not hard to get hold of the stuff. Eminem stuff has been extremely hard to get a hold of for years. I remember hearing lloyd banks say he heard ems verse for 'where i'm at' over the phone because they couldn't risk sending it. That's why i was wondering how all of a sudden all this stuff is leaking.

As for difficult i don't think it should have been released, thats like ems personal tribute to proof, wasn't meant for us to hear.

Comment

man it would be great if he leaked "our house" !!! i was wondering how this guy got all these songs, he was really going at royce and his comment to crooked i was hilarious!

Comment

This guy is my hero lol . Go hit them with all you can homie!
                              SC:dopehouseuk

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                              Working...
                              X