Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game – ‘I’m The King’ (In Studio Performance)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game – ‘I’m The King’ (In Studio Performance)

thank you for this stdio video always good to see some studio shit.

Comment

is it just me or is a rip off of wiz khalifa? def sounds exactly like a wiz song to me, maybe its just me

Comment

The song is very average at most, but the hook is awesome.
        Originally posted by JayFromTheBay
        Everybody got their own theory, collect em all! like pokemons

Originally posted by John Malti
        what you cant explane? you cant fuck me again do you think Im stupid motherfucker?
        you gon eat the milk I show you

Comment

This one of my fav game tracks in a long wile

Comment

Originally posted by agent41 View Post
            is it just me or is a rip off of wiz khalifa? def sounds exactly like a wiz song to me, maybe its just me
            Game is always bitin styles. I don't understand why people ever like him. Even if he didn't bite so hard his lyrics still go no where. Iunno just my 2 cents.
            Originally posted by Ruckus
            Seriously though...Nobody can be compaired to Pac..People might say Game or some shit but the truth..The Game is wack as fuck.
            Want to see some Daaaaank Buds??
            Want to download All the Pac songs DJ Screw has mixed

Comment

"Studio performance" pfffff nigga dancing in control room like a clown
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DieselDank View Post
                Game is always bitin styles. I don't understand why people ever like him. Even if he didn't bite so hard his lyrics still go no where. Iunno just my 2 cents.
                Are you serious? You heard ''the kill''? Fucking amazing track,

'Before you do that drive by, listen for a second
                Why you need a 45 when your mind is a weapon
                If you use it like you ‘posed to than you could be Malcolm X
                Instead of counting body bags, my n-gga should be counting checks
                Don’t be a follower n-gga, be a leader
                And if that mean’s I’ll lose you on Twitter than so be it
                Had a daughter yesterday, see my baby momma bleeding
                Remind me of Keyshia getting shot down while she was feeding
                Her baby in the projects, I’m supposed to be proud of Compton
                I’m just glad me, Damare and Brandon made it outta Compton''

imo Game is underrated
                2Pac hours before he got shot: ''Everybody that get out of jail got good luck!''

Comment

Originally posted by KingSimba View Post
                  Are you serious? You heard ''the kill''? Fucking amazing track,
                  I have heard that track and to me its just an example of him tryin to hard. The flow, especially the part you pointed out, is not good at all and the lyrics are half assed still biting pac.

Iunno Im not trying to start an argument maybe people just dont hear him the way I do. I listen to rappers that talk about real activity and every song of his I hear I can tell he's not real.
                  Once again though I'm not trying to have a back and forth argument thats just what I hear when I listen to his tracks.

EDIT: In that verse of that song he is trying to rap like pac.
                  Last edited by DieselDank; 02-05-2011, 05:26 PM.
                  Seriously though...Nobody can be compaired to Pac..People might say Game or some shit but the truth..The Game is wack as fuck.

Comment

Originally posted by DieselDank View Post
                    I have heard that track and to me its just an example of him tryin to hard. The flow, especially the part you pointed out, is not good at all and the lyrics are half assed still biting pac.

Iunno Im not trying to start an argument maybe people just dont hear him the way I do. I listen to rappers that talk about real activity and every song of his I hear I can tell he's not real.
                    Once again though I'm not trying to have a back and forth argument thats just what I hear when I listen to his tracks.
                    I don't think he sounds anything like Pac. If there's a person he's trying to follow, then it's probably Dre.... But definetly not Pac.
                    Originally posted by JayFromTheBay
                    Everybody got their own theory, collect em all! like pokemons

Originally posted by John Malti
                    what you cant explane? you cant fuck me again do you think Im stupid motherfucker?
                    you gon eat the milk I show you

Comment

I meant in that verse of that song. Not all of his music.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                      Working...
                      X