Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game Confirms Wiz Khalifa & Chris Brown ‘The R.E.D. Album’, Rules Out Jay-Z & 50 Cent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game Confirms Wiz Khalifa & Chris Brown ‘The R.E.D. Album’, Rules Out Jay-Z & 50 Cent

Game spoke to Rap-Up about the success of his latest mixtape and it being a worldwide trending topic at the time of its release day before yesterday. He also confirmed as well as dismissed a couple of features each on The R.E.D. Album.

“I got a couple singles picked out. I talk to the label in a week and I’ll play them the whole album and we’ll come to an agreement collectively on what we should go with. I got shitloads of singles for the album. So we’ll see what catches and we’ll roll with it.”

“Oh yeah, Wiz is on the album, Chris is on the album. Pretty much everyone is on the album,” he shared. “Whoever you could think of. Except Jay-Z and 50.”

“The album is going to be finished within the next couple of weeks so you can be looking for Interscope to get behind the single and push it and deliver a date,” he said. “The shit that’s on The R.E.D. Album is incredible.”

Would be dope if Jay was on the album I really hope he manages to get 2Pac on one of his tracks though, I mean on Purp & Patron he got Biggie in one track so having Pac on R.E.D. makes perfect sense. Imagine if they make that the single to :O
    2Pac hours before he got shot: ''Everybody that get out of jail got good luck!''

Comment

Who has read this thread:
    Working...
    X