best Spice 1 album?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• best Spice 1 album?

for me it's a close call between his first 3 albums.
    but in the end, i think 187 he wrote is his best.
    what yall think?

Tough call, I like them all. Been bumpin greatest hits vol. 2 lately.

Comment

didn't really check for his greatest hits albums as i have all of his jive albums..but the tracklist of hits v2 looks like a dope compilation.

btw.. anytime i listen to "suckas do what they can", i think it sounds like "Spice Seven" at the beginning.. i mean roger on the talkbox..anybody else recognized this??

Comment

i like spiceberg slim and his greatest hits best homestreet home needs to drop

Comment

like the poll shows i cant decide between "187 He Wrote", "Amerikkka´s Nightmare" And "1990-Sick" either.
          Love Peace & Harmony

Comment

i have all of spice 1's first albums, they are great, but if i had to choose my favorite one, its easy amerikkka's nightmare... all songs are dope plus it has that very special song "jealous got me strapped", cause yall should already know that i prefer the bay area collabs over the pac solo songs.... so amerikkka's nightmare wins for me!

P.S. u forgot spice 1's First album called "let it be known"

maybe some of yall dont know it??

Comment

Originally posted by Big G.O.V. View Post
              i have all of spice 1's first albums, they are great, but if i had to choose my favorite one, its easy amerikkka's nightmare... all songs are dope plus it has that very special song "jealous got me strapped", cause yall should already know that i prefer the bay area collabs over the pac solo songs.... so amerikkka's nightmare wins for me!

P.S. u forgot spice 1's First album called "let it be known"

maybe some of yall dont know it??
              i know. that was more like an EP release, and i didn't include it because all of the songs except 1 or 2 ended up on his self titled album. if we wanna go back really far, i should've included that weird "187 Proof - Dope Like A Pound Or A Key" tape..
              but i think the albums in the poll include his best work IMO, "immortalized" had a few tracks that i could enjoy, but that was the start of his downfall... but like somebody on here said "spiceberg slim" was surprisingly good, shoul've included this on in the poll aswell

Comment

Who has read this thread:
              Working...
              X