Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[NEW R.E.D. LEAK] Game - Monsters in my head (Tupac flow)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [NEW R.E.D. LEAK] Game - Monsters in my head (Tupac flow)

http://hulkshare.com/h1pltjisulrv

Props to studioleaks.info for leakin' this. He definetly used Pac's flow on this track. It's S-I-C-K!

Also, here's a youtube link. But be aware, the version in the youtube link is pitched so it sounds different!
    Last edited by WeUp2013; 03-12-2011, 06:35 PM.
    2Pac hours before he got shot: ''Everybody that get out of jail got good luck!''

Pretty good track man. I agree with you about his flow on this one. Shame about the tag. Thanks for the link.
    Death Row Records Samples List

Comment

^Yeah, I think the untagged version will be put out by studioleaks in a few days or so. Don't really care about the tag though, can't wait for RED to drop. Amaru REALLY needs to give Game a call and give him a Pac acapella to use. That would make my day, week, month and year lol.
      2Pac hours before he got shot: ''Everybody that get out of jail got good luck!''

Comment

Originally posted by KingSimba View Post
        Amaru REALLY needs to give Game a call and give him a Pac acapella to use.
        HELL FUCKING NO!!!!!!!!! He can do his own music, i can handle that. Keep him away from pac

Comment

^HELL FUCKING YEAH I say. Dude been repping Pac all his life in almost every song he dropped. He got a Tupac tat on his arm and always in interviews gives props to Tupac. He's one of the few who I'd really see Pac working with to be honest. Amaru.. you know what to do

Comment

it seems he is thinking that he knew 2PAC personally, lol
            My 2PAC Collection | Status: 09/27/2018
            Vinyls: 60
            Cassettes: 110
            CDs: 216

Comment

Funny how all the OG lovers clicked ''like'' for your post. It's kind of getting old, hating on remixes and guest featurings on Pac songs. All the last albums went down this route so sorry to burst your bubble but OG tracks ain't gonna happen. Rather have Game on a Pac track then T.I. And It's not like you guys don't have the OG's so what's wrong? You either move with the times or just pick a date you'd like to be stuck in(for you I guess 1996?) and stop talking about it.

Comment

moving with the times doesn't always mean you have to like fags like game
                F-N-F
                THE REMIX KING
                / Certified Music Critic

Comment

This is good song...but I don't want to see him on any Pac track.

Comment

Originally posted by Fatal-N-Felony View Post
                    moving with the times doesn't always mean you have to like game
                    That's true but it's obvious that when people hate on the remixes, they're also going to hate on guest featurings on Tupac songs. Which is exactly what keeps happening here in every topic where it's mentioned(also had this argument when I said JCole, Nas, Lupe, etc should be on the upcoming album). Some people in here really seem to be craving for a time machine. And since there isn't one they start to take their frustrations out on the remixes, amaru and everyone who mentions something about this LOL.

I also don't get why Game shouldn't be on a Pac track. Yes, he makes tracks where he fakes gang affiliations and whatnot but he is also known for creating more softer songs such as this one and better dayz. Putting him on an emotional Pac track could really make for something amazing. And what about for the single having some type of ''we are the world'' track focused around Pac & Big with all these rappers on it. I really don't get all the hate, I just don't.
                    Last edited by WeUp2013; 03-12-2011, 06:47 PM.

Comment

Sorry but the game ain't that good anymore

Comment

Originally posted by Makaveli1977 View Post
                        Sorry but the game ain't that good anymore
                        imo he has only gotten better You heard Purp&Patron? It's gonna be hard for him to top LAX & Documentary but from these three tracks we heard already I think he will.

Comment

I haven't bumped Game since Lax but this track is pretty damn good. Only thing i really dont like about Game is hes need name drop people in every other song
                          I ain't choosing sides
                          Hell nah,fuck everybody
                          It's Westside when I ride watch 4 dead bodies
                          Lyrics are colorful words and anesthetics
                          Problems are getting worked out faster than calisthenics
                          I'm bullet proof
                          Blazed up on top of my man's roof
                          Hands on a fully AK now what 'cha plan to do
                          Moon motherfuckaz til they feel me
                          It's West Coast nigga fuck New York
                          Now did everybody hear me?

Comment

Doctors Advocate was his best album, minus the gay song with lil brains.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Draven View Post
                              HELL FUCKING NO!!!!!!!!! He can do his own music, i can handle that. Keep him away from pac
                              Support. The Game is a clown, how can he be compaired to Pac? Pac was legendary, The Game is a faggot.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                              Working...
                              X