Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[NEW R.E.D. LEAK] Game - Monsters in my head (Tupac flow)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yo, this shyt is fucking real! i luv the lyrics finally some real shyt i can bump to, fuck that purp and yellow skinny jean jerkin shyt, i luv this thug shyt. Tell me a story!
    Say no to Trump.

Comment

wow, fucking brilliant track

love his flow in this one

I Know Death Follows Me
      But
      I'll Murder Him First

Comment

sounds like napoleon when he was 19yr old.
        sigpic

Comment

pretty good imo.

Comment

i dont hear Pacs flow...track is good..finally something different cause he started to be boring

Comment

Originally posted by Makaveli1977 View Post
              Sorry but the game ain't that good anymore
              he was never good, lol
              My 2PAC Collection | Status: 09/27/2018
              Vinyls: 60
              Cassettes: 110
              CDs: 216

Comment

Originally posted by Big Exodus View Post
                he was never good, lol
                well i think his 1st album and even 2nd was real good...but he already fell off much

Comment

Track is good but do you really think that you hear Pac's flow in this ?
                  sigpic

Comment

theres no pac style in this song. my guess is he was listening one or several 2pac songs while he was writing this, if he even wrote this....i dont give a fuck either way.

Comment

i def hear the pac flow
                      "Before I fear computer chips I gotta deal with brothers flippin', I don't see no devils bleedin' only black blood drippin'."

Comment

Originally posted by Tecca Nina View Post
                        theres no pac style in this song. my guess is he was listening one or several 2pac songs while he was writing this, if he even wrote this....i dont give a fuck either way.
                        You contradicted yourself lol, if you think he was listening to Tupac when making this track(and I can tell you this. Game DOES write all his own shit) he's obviously influenced by him and you can definetly hear the Pac flow :-D And thanks for posting despite ''not giving a fuck''
                        2Pac hours before he got shot: ''Everybody that get out of jail got good luck!''

Comment

Originally posted by KingSimba View Post
                          (and I can tell you this. Game DOES write all his own shit)
                          He never used too, so why believe he does now! 50 used to write some shit for him if not correct

Comment

I dont believe 50 to be honest. Heard Game's disstrack towards 50? I mean he never got shot 9 times he's a liar. Game is very capable of writing his own shit and doesnt need 50(thats a lol in itself) to write his verses. You're just a hataaaaaaa
                            2Pac hours before he got shot: ''Everybody that get out of jail got good luck!''

Comment

50 wrote a few hooks not verses. not a bad track.

Comment

Great track from Game, beat is killer, song content is dope.
                                SC:dopehouseuk

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                                Working...
                                X