Joe Budden Releases Saigon Diss Track

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joe Budden Releases Saigon Diss Track

Joe Budden has now released "A Letter To Saigon"[listen here] after many interviews going back and forth with the rapper. Joe Budden and Saigon started after Saigon took notice of a reference in Budden's freestyle over the summer. "I ain't really mean nothing by the line. I didn't say it to purposely ruffle his feathers, but yeah, he caught offense to it," Budden says. "He got sensitive over it like a lot of emcees do."

Saigon blames Budden for trying to create a beef saying "Beef creates attention. The thing about me is I don't bother nobody but because I'm a 'conscious' black rapper, n*ggas pick on me. Joe Budden, I never did anything to this man in my life. Why would you just start up with me."

In the new track, Budden attacks Saigon's rap career. Budden also recently was interviewed for an All Access dvd in which he states "I dont have any negative feelings towards him" continuing "eventually I will see him and we can discuss it face to face"

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyFXFejjhC8&e]YouTube - Joe Budden - Letter to Saigon (Saigon Diss)[/ame]

source
Who has read this thread:
Working...
X