Warren G Releasing EP With Nate Dogg

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warren G Releasing EP With Nate Dogg

Warren G’s keeping Nate Dogg’s name alive by working on a new EP. Set to release this summer, he did an entire album with Nate before he passed last month. Features will include The Game, B.o.B., and DJ Quik.

“Nate wasn’t just a hook man, he was a songwriter too,” he remembers. “He was just incredible. Back in the day I had seen how he could captivate the crowd when he sang. We’d be in the hood and he’d sing and everybody would just melt. I was like, ‘Nate, let’s go and let’s work, let’s make it happen and be successful.’ And we did that.”

hopefully its done right
    im looking forward to this

nates voice really made hooks what they are
    i loved him on ''100 miles & runnin''

I Know Death Follows Me
    But
    I'll Murder Him First

Comment

Hopefully this is some true westcoast G shit! BTW Warren G was in a penis pill ad LOL.
      SC:dopehouseuk

Comment

I'll have to check this out.

Comment

this sounds very promising. I'd trust Warren G to put together a nice EP. Ideally I'd like Dre involved on production, but I doubt that's likley with how 'busy' he is on Detox - aka making deals with everyone else to do with speakers lol.

Comment

Cool, I look forward to this,

By the way, Snoop Dogg looks like a rapist in that picture.

Originally posted by Flintheart_Glomgold
            Calm down. This doesnt affect your life. Get over it. Its ancient history and the only thing thats certain is that you dont have all the facts. Even if you did, try to occupy your time with something more wholesome.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
            Working...
            X