Prodigy Book Excerpt: 50 Cent Cuts Off G-Unit, Banks Storms Out Of Meeting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prodigy Book Excerpt: 50 Cent Cuts Off G-Unit, Banks Storms Out Of Meeting

While Mobb Deep's Prodigy was locked up, he penned an autobiographical book, titled My Infamous Life: The Autobiography of Mobb Deep's Prodigy. In it, he goes over a lot of things that happened in his career, good and bad.

While some situations he wrote about ruffled a few feathers, P said in a recent interview that everything he says "is the truth", like it or not.

DiverseHipHop.com just released a new excerpt from the new book, in which Prodigy's talks about 50 Cent killing G-unit endorsement checks (which we reported about in the summer of 2007), Young buck being cocky, and Lloyd Banks storming out of meeting with 50 Cent.

Check out the full excerpt below (courtesy of DiverseHipHop):

50 said: "I'm not going to do it all for you. As a matter of fact, I'm not doing anymore features on any of y'all songs or videos because I'm carrying all the weight. Y'all have to start pulling your own weight. Yo Buck! You there? You heard what I said?"

Buck mumbled through the speakerphone: "Yeah I'm here. Don't worry 50, I'm the cleanup man. I got hits on this album. We good"

That was some real disrespectuful, cocky sh*t he just said, I thought to myself. What, is he trying to say his sh*t is better than 50 Cent, Mobb Deep, Yayo and Banks? Buck used the wrong choice of words, as far I'm concerned. Then 50 continued: "Yayo was locked up and his album was on hold until he got out. He missed a lot of big promotion while he was gone but he did what he had to do when he got home."

Yayo cut in and said: "I'm not complaining about album sales man. I'm good. Whatever needs to be done, I'm doing it."

Then 50 said: "Look at what P just did with his videos on the internet. He shot a video for a mix CD song on his own. He's not waiting for me to help him, he's pushing himself, making himself hot. Niggas need to be doing sh*t like that."

Then Banks came out of the left field and said: "What? Is this meeting all about me? Because you seem to be focused on me the most."

"No, it's not about you." 50 said. "I'm talking to everybody, but you need to start doing your promo work before you start complaining about your album sales. I want everybody in here to look under the table and tell me what you see."

Everybody looked under the table, confused. "I don't see nobody rocking G-Unit sneakers." 50 said. "I see Gucci, Louis, Fendi, Timberland but I pay your endorsement check every month to wear G-Unit."

50 made that endorsement deal with Yayo, Banks, Buck and maybe Olivia before Mobb Deep came around. We weren't a part of that deal so he wasn't talking to us. "From now on, I'm deading that deal so you won't get your checks anymore." 50 said. "So y'all can forget about that."

Wow, I thought. If 50 gave us that deal, I would've worn G-Unit to sleep at night and in my casket. Buck mumbled over the phone once more: "I got this 50, me and Spider Loc is going hard. I'm the cleanup man, trust me." Buck needed to shut up and listen to what was being said. He needed to hand in a good album instead of talking all that cleanup man sh*t.

"This nigga is fronting." Banks jumped in and said. "He ain't happy. Ain't nobody happy with this label." Banks slammed his fitted cap on the table and sit back on the chair.

"Oh yeah?" 50 looked at Banks and said. "You wanna bounce like Game and start your own label? I got you. I'll call my lawyer and tell him to get you a deal over at Geffen and you can do your own thing from now on." Banks stormed out of the meeting.

A week later 50 dropped Olivia and M.O.P. from the label.

Order a copy of My Infamous Life over at Amazon.com.

Yayo is like the calm dude who follows orders, Banks is like the rebel one, Fifty is the boss and Buck is a little Bitch, clean up man lol.

lol fiffty just signed people for making buzz, than he fired them, when he didn't need them anymore, OLivia, The game, mobb deep, Young Buck...

Where is Olivia now ?
    Last edited by Alucard; 04-30-2011, 06:36 AM.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MjjPac View Post
      lol fiffty just signed people for making buzz, than he fired them, when he didn't need them anymore, OLivia, The game, mobb deep, Young Buck...

Where is Olivia now ?
      On April 12, 2011 she released her first music video for "December" the first single off of her new album.

She's also part of the reality show "Love & Hip Hop" on VH1.

But seriously I cant stop laughing at Young Buck. I'm the clean up man lol wtf. You is a bitch.

Comment

50 is a bitch nigga, they're all wack ass faggots.

Comment

i love hearing stuff like this, its just intresting

I Know Death Follows Me
          But
          I'll Murder Him First

Comment

fuck 50 cent. that bitch aint got no heart. i'm surprised his fans cant see that

Comment

Originally posted by insanity View Post
              fuck 50 cent. that bitch aint got no heart. i'm surprised his fans cant see that

his fans see window shopping and look how much i can dance to this hella gay song.

Comment

50's first "album" (Power of a Dollar) was actually pretty good.
                A lil over a year ago I was in bondage
                & now I'm back out here reaping the blessings
                & getting the benefits that go along with it
                Everythin that's out here for kings like us
                The reason why we like this this jewelry & this diamonds & stuff
                They don't understand is because we really from Africa
                & that's where all this stuff come from
                & we originated from kings

Comment

yea i like old school 50...guess whos back again wasnt bad either. But the song Power Of The Dollar from the album Power Of The Dollar is soooo DOPE

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                  Working...
                  X