Soulja Boy, Ice-T's Beef Re-Ignited Over 'Juice' Movie Re-Make

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Soulja Boy, Ice-T's Beef Re-Ignited Over 'Juice' Movie Re-Make

Ice-T and Soulja Boy had a little back-n-forth war of words back in 2008, but it died down fairly quickly. Now, nearly three years later, the rap stars are at it again ... over the young rapper's upcoming remake of the classic 1992 film, "Juice."

During an interview with Shade 45 last week, Ice-T shared his opinion about Soulja Boy starring in the film in the role of Bishop, which was originally played by Tupac.

Although the rap veteran didn't mention Soulja Boy by name, he said remaking a classic Tupac film is just ridiculous.

"What?" he said. "But that's Pac... At some point, somebody gotta stop it. I came out. I made some statements. Man, I don't know. Do you, dude, do you. If the masses accept it, it shows you the state we're in... Come on man, you think I'd try to remake Pac's movie? Good luck though, I'm not a hater ...Eh."

After hearing about the interview, the young rapper took to Twitter later that same day, jokingly dissing Ice and telling him to mind his own business.

"I'm done with this n****. someone get this guy a hairline asap. If your name is Ice-T you are #losing not #winning better yet you #lost," Soulja Boy wrote (@SouljaBoy). "Ice-T I tell you what bring your dirty ass to atlanta and do a show if you don't get bood of stage I will top hoeing you. until then u lame

"Ice-T need to sit his old ass down n**** always got my name in his mouth damn bra nobody care what you think bruh," he continued.

Since this has circulated, Ice-T has responded to all the drama via his own Twitter, brushing it off as something that the Internet has started outta nothin. Yet, he did not respond to Soulja Boy's comments directly.

"Hip Hop is so wack that blog n****z try to start beef over nothin.. Come on son," he wrote (@FinalLevel), later adding, " For the record..I ain't thinkin bout none of this rap GOSSIP bullshit.Shit is corny. Hip Hop! Talk about the music..not manufactured drama."

In 2008, the pair got into a back-n-forth on Youtube after Ice-T accused Soulja Boy of "single handedly killing hip-hop". At the time, the young rapper was enjoying success off his breakout single, "Crank Dat," and was just 17 years old. They threw a couple disses at each other and it was left at that.
Who has read this thread:
Working...
X