This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Soulja Boy Says He May Audition To Play Tupac In Big Screen Biopic

Producers for the upcoming Tupac biopic have launched an online search to find an actor to play the slain rap star. But it seems as though someone everyone already knows may be up for the part ... but some fans of 'Pac may not be so happy about.

Soulja Boy is that someone.

The young rapper has already received some flack for his forthcoming "Juice" re-make, where he plays the same role that Tupac depicted in the 1990s classic, but in an updated version.

Now, he may be up for the actual role of Pac in his big screen biopic.

In an interview with MTV's RapFix Live this week, the 20-year-old revealed that he has been asked to audition ... but he's currently just considering it.

"I got an email from William Morris Agency -- that's my agency that I'm with -- they reached out to me to play the part. I'm just still thinking about it right now," Soulja Boy said.

"Even with the whole 'Juice' movie, I'm playing a part that Tupac played, but I'm not actually playin' 'Pac. When it comes to this, I'm actually gonna be playin' 'Pac, so I'm really still just thinkin' about it. But I'm just honored that they would reach out to me and ask me anyway."

The Pac role is still under consideration, but right now, Soulja Boy says he's exciting about his "Juice" re-make, revealing to MTV that it has been completed. It is being release as a companion to his recently released Juice mixtape.

He says he can't wait to let fans see it.

"I shot the movie. It's done. We did a good job. It's gonna be crazy," SB said.

As previously reported, the Morgan Creek Pictures film will be directed by Antoine Fuqua and is set to begin filming this summer. Actors for the film are still unknown.

Please no! Why cant people just leave 2pac alone.

Already posted a few days ago

http://www.2pac-forum.com/showthread...a-Boy-as-Tupac

Closed

Comment

Who has read this thread:
    Working...
    X