Rap and Dance Legend MC Hammer Releases New iPhone Application

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rap and Dance Legend MC Hammer Releases New iPhone Application

Just as he led the way with his baggy-styled Hammer pants, catchy samples and smooth dance moves in the early nineties, MC Hammer's entrepreneurism is once again leading the way as he has just announced the release of "HammerTime" for the Apple iPhone.

Created with InfoMedia, Inc.'s proprietary Mobile Syndication Service, HammerTime (TM) is a free application for the iPhone and iPod Touch MP3 players available for download in the iTunes app store.

"I'm a big fan of creating premium content for the Internet" says Hammer. "This iPhone application is the next logical progression in my Socialmedia ecosystem and connecting with my fans who like to follow my blog, calendar, music, videos and Twitter feed." Hammer continued, "I'm an entrepreneur at heart, and I know winning technology when I see it. The system offered by InfoMedia made it super easy to get my app done quickly."

HammerTime(TM) provides fans of MC Hammer an opportunity to check out what this Grammy award-winning music star is doing with one click. Once installed on an iPhone or iPod Touch, users may keep up with Hammer's blog, find out where he will be in concert, enjoy his classic music videos and follow his Twitter posts. A popular Twitter user, Hammer has over 30,000 followers who follow his updates at Twitter / MCHammer.

This new genre of applications is among the first of many that will undoubtedly be forthcoming from other musicians, athletes, entertainers, businesses, authors. speakers and teachers who will soon be developing their own means of reaching an audience via the massive iTunes audience.

As the world's only mobile content delivery system for the iPhone designed with individuals, corporations and businesses in mind, InfoMedia's Mobile Syndication Solutions is now accepting applications for those who see the vision and which to be among the first to have their own application in the app store.

Mobile Syndication Solutions customers access their accounts via an online interface where they easily control all the content that displays in the application. In just minutes customers may create and populate their application with audio, video, events, pdfs, twitter feeds, rss feeds and more. This content is instantly updated to the application on users iPhones and iPod Touch mp3 players.

InfoMedia, Inc. is Loveland, Colorado-based new media and marketing company focused on exploring technology for business and consumers. Providing a thirteen-year track record of building profitable Internet sites and software, InfoMedia leads the way in innovative, entertaining and educational uses of the Internet and new technologies.

source

MC Hammer is comin' back! Woo!

I think I'ma get the iPhone soon.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
    Working...
    X