Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dj Quik (Feat. Suga Free) - Nobody (NEW VIDEO 2011)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dj Quik (Feat. Suga Free) - Nobody (NEW VIDEO 2011)

just to show some guys what music CAN be nowadays.... [MENTION=1484]KingSimba [MENTION=856]LarsVerb [MENTION=691]MarkyMark [MENTION=438]Thugz [MENTION=805]Wolf [MENTION=1083]adoutlaw [MENTION=1425]Q.q. Shakur [MENTION=3662]MCNewYork71 [MENTION=747]Dave Jackson [MENTION=933]2Lek [MENTION=472]djukak [MENTION=675]insanity [MENTION=432]JayFromTheBay [MENTION=818]MjjPac [MENTION=607]hobomotel

newest video quik & suga free together again:

quik keepin the same vibe, style, beats like he did in the 90's.... why other cats cant do the same?? i know why: cause they werent arount when real music was alive...

DJ Quik best man active nowadays...
    Last edited by Big G.O.V.; 06-10-2011, 05:20 PM.

yep! sounds like music!! good shit i like bitch in this video such a cute face

Comment

Originally posted by 2Lek View Post
      yep! sounds like music!! good shit i like bitch in this video such a cute face
      i like the catsuit she is wearin'... makes me crazy lookin' at it.... the position she makes with pushin her nice ass out..... ehhhh song is nice very good summer song

Comment

Not all rap music produced nowadays are garbage!
        Still we can found some good shit like this DJ Quick joint!

another examples that nowadays artists can make good rap music

first video is only 2 years old but sounds like good old westcoast G-funk!

Comment

DJ Quik always had pretty much good music. I don't know why he should change it nowdays.... God song.... I enjoyed it!!!
          2PAC-FORUM.COM REFERENCE SECTION

Comment

yea you right... but look, its DPG, guys who were around at the golden times of rap... they KNOW what rap is...

does any new cat can do good music like that?? HELL NO!!!

Comment

Originally posted by The Govenor View Post
              yea you right... but look, its DPG, guys who were around at the golden times of rap... they KNOW what rap is...

unfortuantelly you're right about that

It's even worst... Snoop Dogg's roots are from 90's too but his new "music" has nothing common with G-funk and shit...

but for me Snoop always was more buisnessman then artist...

Comment

Sure. When i hear Lil wayne, souljah boy or Justin Beiber it makes me wanna puke
                2PAC-FORUM.COM REFERENCE SECTION

Comment

i have this album and i must say it's dope as fuck. real westcoast shit here.

Comment

just to show some guys what music CAN be nowadays.... [MENTION=1484]KingSimba [MENTION=856]LarsVerb [MENTION=691]MarkyMark [MENTION=438]Thugz [MENTION=805]Wolf [MENTION=1083]adoutlaw [MENTION=1425]Q.q. Shakur [MENTION=3662]MCNewYork71 [MENTION=747]Dave Jackson [MENTION=933]2Lek [MENTION=472]djukak [MENTION=675]insanity

quik keepin the same vibe, style, beats like he did in the 90's.... why other cats cant do the same?? i know why: cause they werent arount when real music was alive...

Dj Quik in this bitch, I'll let my balls hang. Such a sick video. Thanks bro.

Comment

jup this song is pretty good. Quik with his old school sound .

Comment

just to show some guys what music CAN be nowadays.... [MENTION=1484]KingSimba [MENTION=856]LarsVerb [MENTION=691]MarkyMark [MENTION=438]Thugz [MENTION=805]Wolf [MENTION=1083]adoutlaw [MENTION=1425]Q.q. Shakur [MENTION=3662]MCNewYork71 [MENTION=747]Dave Jackson [MENTION=933]2Lek [MENTION=472]djukak [MENTION=675]insanity

Nice!

This track is the shit. I love it... this is real hip hop mofuckers this is REAL HIP HOP...

Thanks for posting [MENTION=911]The Govenor

Comment

sounds like real music
                          My 2PAC Collection | Status: 09/27/2018
                          Vinyls: 60
                          Cassettes: 110
                          CDs: 216

Comment

anybody got that song in CDQ?

Comment

Originally posted by 2Lek View Post
                              anybody got that song in CDQ?
                              here's not the download section

y'all should buy the shit and support DJ Quik. at least this is real hip hop shit. u can find the track on his album "The Book Of David"

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                              Working...
                              X