Snoop Dogg To Be Involved In Freeway Rick Ross' Upcoming Biopic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snoop Dogg To Be Involved In Freeway Rick Ross' Upcoming Biopic

Legendary Los Angeles drug kingpin, "Freeway" Ricky Ross, has been hard at work, behind the scenes, preparing his upcoming biopic ... and now, he's one step further. Ross is currently discussing the possibility of tapping Snoop Dogg to be involved in the upcoming film, and also score the soundtrack. The lead however, is still undecided.

In a video recorded during a recent studio session, and posted his his website (FreewayEnterprise.com), Snoop and the notorious drug trafficker are seen discussing the rapper's possible involvement in the film, which will reportedly be written by "Blow" director Nick Cassavetes.

"Y'all heard what the Dogg said," Ross says in the clip. "Y'all didn't think it was gonna happen, now the Dogg said he gonna run the soundtrack!"

After Ross reveals the news, Snoop chimes in, saying that after he heard about the film, he knew he had to be involved.

"I told my O.G. before he got home, I wanted to get down with him, and I love him to death and everything he stand for, and I'm part of telling his story," said Snoop.

Details about the film are still scarce. However, Snoop said he wants to score the film to make sure the sounds and music goes along with the story being told.

"I also want to be a part of the soundtrack to make the scope of the music right, to make sure the scoring's right, to represent the era and the time period where we were going through on the West," Snoop explained. "I want to make sure the music represents what we were listening to out here... When it gets to those certain time periods, I want to be the one who makes sure that the music feels good while you're watching the movie."

At press time, it's unclear if Snoop's involvement is official, or if they are currently in talks. A timeline of production for the bio was unknown as well.

For more info, visit Freeway Rick's official website at FreewayEnterprise.com.

Good to hear people are gunna hear the true story about freeway ricky. Got turned on bad... I hope he gets to tell his story right.
    Originally posted by Ruckus
    Seriously though...Nobody can be compaired to Pac..People might say Game or some shit but the truth..The Game is wack as fuck.
    Want to see some Daaaaank Buds??
    Want to download All the Pac songs DJ Screw has mixed

Comment

Who has read this thread:
    Working...
    X