X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big L 10 years Dead

Rest in peace
    10 years dead today 15th February.
    If he was alive today he would still only be 34.
    Last edited by Plato; 02-15-2009, 01:06 PM.

yea man RIP Big L. He was one of the few on that upper level of rap like Pac and Biggie.

Comment

Wow, 10 years later. I remember first reading of this in The Source mag, it was only a one page article on him. Before that I never heard of Big L, but after reading what a talented young MC he was I went out and purchased The Big Picture. 10 years later 'Flamboyant' is still a personal fav of mine.

Thug in peace.

Comment

Yup ,I was reading up on him the last day ,and seen he died on 15th of febraury , theres no news articles about his anniversey or anything smh
        What a talented man he was. First heard of him around 2 or 3 years ago.

Comment

Lifestyles Ov tha Poor and Dangerous...classic album.
          [Today 12:37 PM] RaRa Outlaw: Vance Cuddlesworth!

Comment

Sad that some of the best ones leaves the world so early.

Comment

big l had some really nice songs...just wish there were more songs from him

Comment

a great rapper, too bad he died before he had a chance to really blow up and get some recognition.. the good definitely die young. rip big l.

Comment

R.I.P. he was really talented..I like the song 'Ebonics'. I only started listenin' to his music two years ago, after hearin' Deadly Combination.

Comment

R.I.P. Big L don't know much of your music but from what I've heard you were pretty talented...smoke one up with Pac for me....

Did you hear about the rose that grew from a crack in the concrete?
                    Proving nature's law is wrong it learned to walk with out having feet.
                    Funny it seems, but by keeping it's dreams, it learned to breathe fresh air.
                    Long live the rose that grew from concrete when no one else ever cared.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                    Working...
                    X