Xzibit Calls Planking 'The Dumbest Sh** Ever,' Says It's Racist

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xzibit Calls Planking 'The Dumbest Sh** Ever,' Says It's Racist

Planking has become a worldwide craze, as everyone from kids to major celebrities take part in the fad. However, not everyone is feeling it, especially west coast rap vet Xzibit.

Obviously, it's a little weird, but according to X, it's also a racially motivated institution.

In a tweet, posted days after the Fourth of July, the rapper wrote: "Planking is THE dumbest sh** ever. #Planking was a way to transport slaves on ships during the slave trade, its not funny. Educate yourselves."

He later followed, saying he could care less about the whole thing, explaining that he just wanted to reveal its origin.

"Don't get it twisted. I care less where your dumb asses lay face down and take pictures of the sh**, I'm just telling you where it came from," X wrote (@Xzibit).

After TMZ caught wind of Xzibit's comments, posting a story about it, saying "Xzibit is leading a new charge AGAINST 'planking'."

In response, the rapper responded: ""Wow. They are trying to make me the Al Sharpton of planking. #news?"

the fuck is this shit? lol wtf

Comment

I've looked at every submission to the Official Planking Facebook group to bring you this "best of" list.
      "I am on a drug – it’s called Charlie Sheen. It’s not available because if you try it, you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body."

Comment

hahaha this is so stupid i heard here in holland 1 guy died doing this stupid shit
        sigpic

Comment

What the hell!
          Death Row Records Samples List

Comment

i dint even know about this "game' internet shit until i saw this article wtf
            sigpic

Comment

i dont know what the fun about it is
              sigpic

Comment

Haha, planking's all the rage in the US. I don't do it but my friends have done it and posted pictures up on their facebooks. I think it's funny because it's so bizarre. :P
                A lil over a year ago I was in bondage
                & now I'm back out here reaping the blessings
                & getting the benefits that go along with it
                Everythin that's out here for kings like us
                The reason why we like this this jewelry & this diamonds & stuff
                They don't understand is because we really from Africa
                & that's where all this stuff come from
                & we originated from kings

Comment

stupid
                  F-N-F
                  THE REMIX KING
                  / Certified Music Critic

Comment

one fad i won't be hopping on lol

Comment

wtf, never heard of this shit before, people just laying down in retarted places? cool!
                      My Current PC
                      i7 5820k @ 4.4 Ghz w/ Corsair H100i | Asus x99a | 500GB Samsung 850 SSD |250GB Samsung 840 SSD | MSI GTX1080 8GB | Asus Xonar Essence STX | 32GB Corsair Vengence | Corsair AX860

Comment

I've heard of it,and seen where people have hurt themselves and even died from planking in stupid high locations and falling..! I certainly won't be trying it,the only place i really like lying down is in bed... lol

As for the racist part.. didn't know that about the transportation party so i dunno...

Comment

Dave aron (ex-death row engineer) planking himself in paris

sigpic

Comment

i know people got bored sometimes, but come on.....

Comment

If I saw anyone doing this shit they would get stepped on.
                              My Current PC
                              i7 5820k @ 4.4 Ghz w/ Corsair H100i | Asus x99a | 500GB Samsung 850 SSD |250GB Samsung 840 SSD | MSI GTX1080 8GB | Asus Xonar Essence STX | 32GB Corsair Vengence | Corsair AX860

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                              Working...
                              X