DMX To Remained Jailed After Getting Busted With Drugs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DMX To Remained Jailed After Getting Busted With Drugs

MX was scheduled to be released from prison this week, after serving out half of a one-year sentence for a prior probation violation, but it seems he f'd that up.

The rapper (real name: Earl Simmons) has earned himself an extended stay after incurring several infractions, reports TMZ.

Prison officials told TMZ that X broke several rules while incarcerated since January -- including drug possession, failing or refusing a drug test, smoking when he wasn't supposed to, being disrespectful, disruptive, and disorderly ... and more.

X has had a long history with drug abuse, his drug of choice being crack cocaine. However, officials didn't specify what kind of drug was found on the rapper.

He has had seven disciplinary infractions in total, and will remain behind bars for at least a week or possibly even longer.

Stay tuned...

DMX was planning the release of a new album this summer, revealing that he was considering a deal with Rick Ross' Maybach Music Group; and also a reality TV series with with fiancé Yadira Borrego.

"Rick Ross' peoples wrote me a letter while I was in here," the rapper told Vibe.com in June. "Yeah like, 'Yo we got a home for you. We'll pick you up in a limo. Just come to Miami. Just come, we got you.'

"I'm thinking about it," X continued. "It was a good feeling. I respect him as an artist, and I would like to work with him. But he got the whole Illuminati thing going on. I got fans who write me like, 'I'm glad you're not a part of that.' And I don't know what it's really about entirely. So it might be like a good thing."
Who has read this thread:
Working...
X