Rolling Stone Crowns Eminem King Of Hip-Hop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rolling Stone Crowns Eminem King Of Hip-Hop

We may all not agree with the title but still pretty damn impressive. It show how much influence eminem still got. He was like away for what 5 years or something like came back dropped two albums and sold 7 millions.

There's more, click on the link

Introducing the King of Hip-Hop
    We crunch the numbers - but who takes the crown?

For shear making money and sales... yes that is very fucking impressive. You may not all like him but can't deny the fact of making that money....

Comment

over 7 million are stupid as fuck

Comment

I havent heard a decent track from anyone on that list except for Eminem. He's no pac. but he's the best we got now. even though he's fallen off recently IMO

Comment

rightly so deserves to be at the top.

Comment

what a joke is that??

he is no rapper imo, he's a wanker!!

EDIT: GOV likes Gangsta Rap! Em is Wanker Rap
            Last edited by Big G.O.V.; 08-24-2011, 04:31 PM.

Comment

the eminem show & recovery are DOPE albums
              My 2PAC Collection | Status: 09/27/2018
              Vinyls: 60
              Cassettes: 110
              CDs: 216

Comment

Originally posted by Big G.O.V. View Post
                what a joke is that??

he is no rapper imo, he's a wanker!!

EDIT: GOV likes Gangsta Rap! Em is Wanker Rap
                em never said he's a gangsta. and all these "gangsta rappers" are just saying things not actually doing them.

em is in your top 5 whether you like him or not

Comment

Eminem is a fucking faggot. Same with everybody on this list - 2 of them.
                  Last edited by Ray Finkle; 08-24-2011, 05:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkyMark View Post
                    em never said he's a gangsta. and all these "gangsta rappers" are just saying things not actually doing them.

em is in your top 5 whether you like him or not
                    lol nahhh.. even the most unknown guy from oakland, a guy who were never in any tv show, is better than eminem, no doubt man!!

LOL, mac dre gangsta rapper, was in jail for bank robbery

the gov is in jail for 50 years

spice 1 was in jail for some years

richie rich was in jail when eminem was drinking milk from his moms breasts

paris was dissing bush and the whole USA in 1989, when PAC was at his start...

just few examples ...

btw eminem is gay, and whoever likes him is too... sorry to say that but... yes i am serious!!

EDIT: i dont want to say that u are COOL when u are a gangsta or u go to jail, i just want to show u that these guys were actually not lying what they said in their raps....
                    Last edited by Big G.O.V.; 08-24-2011, 05:25 PM.

Comment

eminem shits on all those bay area rappers thats the truth

Comment

^Feminem is a faggot with nasal problems.

Comment

Eminem never said he was a gangster

But in the midst of all this anger and this angst
                          Never once did you hear me say I'm a gangster and I aint hear no complaints

Comment

eminem's voice is too played-out in my opinion. Don't realy care for him. Lyrics are repetitive too. But look at the rest of the list. Fuck lil, fuck jay, fuck kanye, so yeah, I'll pick eminem over them any day.

Comment

Originally posted by Big G.O.V. View Post
                              lol nahhh.. even the most unknown guy from oakland, a guy who were never in any tv show, is better than eminem, no doubt man!!

LOL, mac dre gangsta rapper, was in jail for bank robbery

the gov is in jail for 50 years

spice 1 was in jail for some years

richie rich was in jail when eminem was drinking milk from his moms breasts

paris was dissing bush and the whole USA in 1989, when PAC was at his start...

just few examples ...

btw eminem is gay, and whoever likes him is too... sorry to say that but... yes i am serious!!

EDIT: i dont want to say that u are COOL when u are a gangsta or u go to jail, i just want to show u that these guys were actually not lying what they said in their raps....
                              And how does that explain why Eminem suck or how these rappers you named are better than him. All that you said is related to criminal records and not rap skills. I.Tech is dissing the U.S too. Does that make him a wanker too. Just cuz pac did so.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                              Working...
                              X