Flesh-N-Bone Preps First New Solo Album In 11 Years

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flesh-N-Bone Preps First New Solo Album In 11 Years

Bone Thugs-N-Harmony member, Flesh-N-Bone, announced this week that he's prepping the release of his first solo album in over 11 years.

The upcoming album, due out in September and titled Blaze Of Glory, which the rapper says is a testament to his perseverance.

"The microphone is like my pistols, and I'm going out blazing. I've been through hell and I'm still there," Flesh explains.

Dropping on his Flesh-N-Bone Global label, in a joint venture with RBC Records, Blaze Of Glory is packed with skits to add more substance, element, and decoration for "a cinematic feel," a rep said.

The track, "Heartaches," breaks down the story of Flesh's plight. Then, on "Blaze Of Glory", he touches on his love for his grandparents and members of his family suffering from drug addiction. It's a very personal record, in which he also talks about him and his brother setting his grandparents' house on fire when they were kids.

"I am the creator of my category. In other words, Bone Thugs-N-Harmony single-handedly created a style that brought a change for the better to hip-hop and to this day, you still hear our style emulated, not just in hip-hop but in everything from reggaeton to R&B, etc," Flesh said.

"My approach is the controversial element," he continued. "I'm not going to name names, but where you see so many rappers come and go -- because of their wack approach of making whole albums, where they talk about their cars, jewelry, clothes, etc. -- you're not going to hear that kind of fantasy stuff from me. With that kind of subject matter, you can't touch your fans or carry them through those hard times when they need it most, nor will the game bless you with longevity."

The album features longtime Bone producers DJ Uneek and Thin C, Dave Banta, up-and-comer Desmond "DSP" Powell, and others.

Blaze Of Glory drops September 13.

unfortunally 13 sept,it was suppose to be released 30aug
    cant wait for the new album to hear it,thanks for posting
    sigpic

Comment

wow very good news cause nuthin' like da bone in me !

collection: http://www.2pac-forum.com/showthread...439&highlight=

Comment

if any of yall like i have all kinds of flesh stuff mp3/flac u name it
        if yall like anything special just ask and i will see what i can do for yall
        sigpic

Comment

Who has read this thread:
        Working...
        X