No announcement yet.

Detox Dropping "Soon"?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

its def. coming, but its going to be another generic rap album for the dance clubs. Kush was alright the first few times i heard it but i'm just not feeling it that much as compared to topless, which of course wont be on the album. Dre going the corporate way with the gay dance club pop SHIT!!

Comment

so maybe this decade, thanks
      Remember this face, save me a place, in Thugz Mansion.

Comment

can someone move this to rap section?

Comment

moved [MENTION=634]Jarek
          F-N-F
          THE REMIX KING
          / Certified Music Critic

Comment

Dont care anymore. Actually i never did lol

Comment

So is it cummin?
              2PAC-FORUM.COM REFERENCE SECTION

Comment

Soon man ... soon ... lol
                KDash Makaveli / Bay Area addict addict ...

Comment

Originally posted by baba View Post
                  its def. coming, but its going to be another generic rap album for the dance clubs. Kush was alright the first few times i heard it but i'm just not feeling it that much as compared to topless, which of course wont be on the album. Dre going the corporate way with the gay dance club pop SHIT!!
                  that basically sums up the world of rap these days...
                  Love.

Comment

yeah, which is really sad. Sure, real rap/hiphop does exist just not in the mainstream, like it used to be. Not even bashing todays music, but I wish there was a balance....dre could do that but he's going the wrong route, even snoop and doc agree.

Hopefully he changes direction and doesnt include songs like i need a doctor on the album. Kush still sounds like next episode 2011 so it gets a pass, lol

Comment

didnt this come out like 5 years ago? lol just joking!

dr dre making himself look real bad with these crap singles .i have no hope of this being the album i was hoping for,or being good for that matter.
                      hell i didnt even think 2001 was all that good other than a couple songs.

i blame jimmy ,hes the one pulling the strings around interscope and he tells dre what he wants instead of the other way around
                      "Everyone has a plan, until they get punched in the face...." Mike Tyson

Comment

"Motherfuckin Detox is comin" ...what did I do, I skipped back to when he said that again, "Motherfuckin Detox is comin" ...I look at Dr Dre, & I'm no psychology expert, but the smile & look Dre gives Snoop was "Haha keep talkin shit nigga"

By the way, if, just if things were the way we all wished for, that would Johnny J on stage giving that speech & award to 2Pac! but I know they'd have these type of things up in Thugz Mansion, so that's whats up over there :P

Originally posted by Flintheart_Glomgold
                        Calm down. This doesnt affect your life. Get over it. Its ancient history and the only thing thats certain is that you dont have all the facts. Even if you did, try to occupy your time with something more wholesome.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                        Working...
                        X