No announcement yet.

Greatest Rapper Alive?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nas is the best. He has classics for days. His unreleased stuff is superior than most rappers catalog. Crooked I must be the best rapper without an album out. Blame industry politics for that.

Comment

Originally posted by Ted 9 View Post
      Nas is the best. He has classics for days. His unreleased stuff is superior than most rappers catalog. Crooked I must be the best rapper without an album out. Blame industry politics for that.
      Nas #3 all-time

Comment

Who is the best rapper alive?

i think too $hort is the greatest rapper alive. he rap since the early 80's,

he is THA GODFATHER of westcoast rap.

he got 6 albums in succession platinum, and is still sellin records.

THE SHIT DON'T STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        Last edited by OaklandOG; 01-11-2010, 12:43 PM.

Comment

naw not too short. he was the shit back in the day but imo he fell off. i think the TRUEST has got to be brotha lynch hung, definantly one of westcoasts greatest and most underated rappers out there. but id say lynch is the best alive..

Comment

The Game is

Comment

I'd say Crooked. I just love what he's doing lately..

Comment

DMX. i dont care what others think ! hes stayin true 2 what he do !

Comment

Eminem, because he is still killing everyone.

Comment

In terms of relevancy, popularity and talent put together, Eminem is the only right answer IMO.
                    Waterproofing my life with Flex Tape.

Comment

I can't stand Too Short, he raps like he is bored like Mase. As for best alive it's very easy to label any MC the best as the game is really weak now. But Em still got the good stuff even if it's not as good as his earlier work.

Comment

I gotta go with Eminem also. I like his early material more tho.

Comment

there is no rapper i can say he is best, sorry :d

Comment

^ lol i was wondering like 2-3 days and didn't figured out which rapper could be best so Im down with you with this statement
                            -------------------------------------------
                            "anyone that says he's hiding is calling him a coward. leaders don't run and hide. picture the life he lived and who he associated with and you'll know why he's not here anymore"

Comment

South Park Mexican and im not just sayin that cuz hes mexican...when devils strike was a great album..every song was bangable....the last chair violinist was really good too...with songs like swim and jackers in my home
                              Saul "Canelo" Alvarez

Comment

Young Nobel Or Edi

just kidding they can get hit by a car for all i care.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                                Working...
                                X