No announcement yet.

Greatest Rapper Alive?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eminem had the chance to be better than Pac but he fell off after the Eminem Show.. U jus cant touch that level.. Relapse and Recovery SUCK compared to Em b4,
    Jay Z rose to the occasion wen B.I.G. died and was doin well... he got to HIGH point has just levelled off, and remained consistent... and as of Blueprint 3 he has taken kind of a backseat/ old grandmaster type position in the Rap world
    Rakim is in a plain of existence on his own.. Rakim's lyrically prowess, flow and delivery remain intact, but his time to show destruction has past and his beat selection is really off -.-''
    Nas did well from Illmatic - It was written but Nastradamus - Iam... the Autobiography sited his fall off, but Stillmatic brought him back and from there, like Jay Z he has levelled off and doesnt show signs of gettin better or as great as he was on Illmatic.. he has just gotten to a high level.. and now hes branching into different aspects of music and doin well.. hes thinkin tho his disappearances and reappearances give him the feel of the legend who is constantly journeying lmao(raggae-rap? REALLY, where was Bob and 2Pac for that??)
    most likely Rakim cuz hes skills are still intact for wat nearly 20 years? or Immortal Technique or Eminem or Jay Z or Nas and Kanye West shows MUCH promise (My Dark Twisted Fantasy is a PRIMARY EXAMPLE) or even T.I. from what ive heard of the leaked tracks of No Mercy he also shows promise
    ama go wit: Em or Immortal Technique
    Last edited by Cross; 12-12-2010, 02:59 PM.

Comment

• Yukmouth

Comment

• Joe Budden! One of the best lyricist in the game right now!
        DJ Twigg's Youtube --> http://www.youtube.com/user/OfficialTwigg

Comment

• Eminem or Nas

"And clown rappers I'm bound to slay"

Comment

• Hopsin. He's not as famous as all the other rappers we know, but he's really good and really knows how to rap and give people a good show.

Originally posted by JayFromTheBay
            Everybody got their own theory, collect em all! like pokemons

Originally posted by John Malti
            what you cant explane? you cant fuck me again do you think Im stupid motherfucker?
            you gon eat the milk I show you

Comment

• Comment

• Andre 3000. Andre 3000. and again I repeat Andre 3000. Since Erykah Badu turned him out, his lyrical content has been simply amazing. He perfected his craft and continues to amaze whenever he drops a new verse (which seems to be sporadic these days...). But I think my favorite verse from Dre would have to be on "Jazzy Belle" which is on Outkast's 1996 album ATLiens. Or maybe his verse on "Return Of The G" on Aquemini. This guy never spit anything average. He is by far the greatest rapper alive to me.

Comment

• Eminem handz down iz the king of rap right now.

Comment

• Eminem is straight garbage. I can't stand his whiny fucking voice. Nothing to do with this colour, I just think white people shouldn't be rapping in my opinion.

Tupac is the best rapper ever, I know he's not alive, but he's alive within me.

Comment

• game hands down fuck eminem

Comment

• Originally posted by Q.q. Shakur View Post
                        Nothing to do with this colour, I just think white people shouldn't be rapping in my opinion.
                        seems like it has everything to do with color then.

Immortal Technique. he probably aint the best but I cant stand anyone else

Comment

• Originally posted by BoNity View Post
                          seems like it has everything to do with color then.

Immortal Technique. he probably aint the best but I cant stand anyone else
                          you can think what you wish.

Comment

• Best alive rapper is Immortal Technique, in my opinion.

Comment

• Tech N9ne and Imm.Technique...
                              when I die fuck it I wanna go to hell , 'cause I'm a piece of shit it ain't hard to fuckin' tell.

Comment

• Originally posted by Q.q. Shakur View Post
                                Eminem is straight garbage. I can't stand his whiny fucking voice. Nothing to do with this colour, I just think white people shouldn't be rapping in my opinion.

Tupac is the best rapper ever, I know he's not alive, but he's alive within me.
                                It has everyting to do with colour to you, calling Eminem straight garbage makes you irrelevant. Everyone has his own taste, so if you like another rapper better thats cool but denying his talent and impact on rap is just ridiculous.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                                Working...
                                X