Greatest Rapper Alive?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Q.q. Shakur View Post
    Eminem is straight garbage. I can't stand his whiny fucking voice. Nothing to do with this colour, I just think white people shouldn't be rapping in my opinion.

Explain to me how you can say it has nothing to do with color and then say white people shouldnt rap? You got a biased view right there. Racist I find....

Eminem should be in consderation but I dont listen to alot of nowadays
    Last edited by Krow; 05-01-2013, 03:13 AM.
    GO HABS GO!!!!

sigpic

Comment

• None..... the two greatest died in the 90's. R.I.P. Biggie & Pac.

Comment

• Originally posted by 6th View Post
        It has everyting to do with colour to you, calling Eminem straight garbage makes you irrelevant. Everyone has his own taste, so if you like another rapper better thats cool but denying his talent and impact on rap is just ridiculous.
        dont know why there is two comments

Originally posted by 6th View Post
        It has everyting to do with colour to you, calling Eminem straight garbage makes you irrelevant. Everyone has his own taste, so if you like another rapper better thats cool but denying his talent and impact on rap is just ridiculous.
        I just don't like him or what he raps about and he is straight garbage.

Originally posted by Krow View Post
        Explain to me how you can say it has nothing to do with color and then say white people shouldnt rap? You got a biased view right there. Racist I find....

Eminem should be in consderation but I dont listen to alot of nowadays
        I don't think a lot of black people should rap either, for instance 50 cent, many of the outlawz because they are horrible.

Comment

• 2 chainz is the best rapper alive, period
          BRAND NEW MIXTAPE "WELCOME 2 AFTERMATH" ALREADY ON DATPIFF CHECK IT OUT DOPE REMIXES FEAT. DR. DRE KING TEE ICE CUBE NUTT-SO DANNY BOY THA DOGG POUND K-CI & JOJO BIG SYKE SPICE 1 OUTLAWZ

Comment

• Originally posted by Snoop Lion View Post
            2 chainz is the best rapper alive, period
            for some reason i had a feeling you'd say that

Comment

• because pac is my fav i always have him first but here is my list of best rappers of all time in no particular order:
              Big Daddy Kane, Rakim, Chuck D, K Rino, Biggie, Gza, eminem, Scarface, Andree 3000, Big L, Chino Xl, Tech n9ne for his flow), Run from run dmc, Ice Cube,

Comment

• Either Nas or Immortal Technique.

Comment

• Nas, then Em for me.
                  Love.

Comment

• I probably already replied but Eminem is the only rapper I can stand nowadays in a sea and shower of shit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Snoop Lion View Post
                      2 chainz is the best rapper alive, period
                      You cant be serious

Comment

• Originally posted by WordsOfWisdom View Post
                        because pac is my fav i always have him first but here is my list of best rappers of all time in no particular order:
                        Big Daddy Kane, Rakim, Chuck D, K Rino, Biggie, Gza, eminem, Scarface, Andree 3000, Big L, Chino Xl, Tech n9ne for his flow), Run from run dmc, Ice Cube,
                        Man!! How could i forget to put Slick Rick The Ruler on my list without a doubt one of my fav rappers.. i have to name a few more Black Thought, Immortal Tech, Melle Mel, Crooked I, Locksmith,.. Fuck it i hate making lists like that because i always forget someone crucial... lol

Comment

• DMX & Eminem
                          dope rappers!!!!
                          My 2PAC Collection | Status: 09/27/2018
                          Vinyls: 60
                          Cassettes: 110
                          CDs: 216

Comment

• Coolio, Warren G, KRS-one, Bizzy Bone, Scarface, Ice T, Rza, Kastro, Edi, Napoleon, Big Syke, Fatal

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                            Working...
                            X