Greatest Rapper Alive?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greatest Rapper Alive?

Who do you all think is the greatest rapper that is still alive.

I would have to go with Eminem. Lyrically, he is amazing.

(For all the alive believers, I mean besides 2Pac of course )

I'd go with Eminem too.

Comment

Toss up for me ethier Maino Or Hussien Fatal, mostly cuase i respect real nigga'z and most nigga's in the industry is fake, and mainstream best rapper alive that people would know is ethier Eminem or Immortal Technique

Comment

Eminem & Game & Snoop

Comment

Originally posted by StickY FingaZ View Post
          Toss up for me ethier Maino Or Hussien Fatal, mostly cuase i respect real nigga'z and most nigga's in the industry is fake, and mainstream best rapper alive that people would know is ethier Eminem or Immortal Technique
          Immortal isn't mainstream, for underground (not popular) I would have to say imo Candyman 187. And for ALIVE Mainstream I would have to say Warren G, although he isn't very much mainstream or active anymore.
          Make me SM bitch. .

Comment

Krayzie Bone Or Ice Cube

Comment

It's gonna be shock g

Comment

Eminem, if he was more serious and not record daft songs about celebs (britney, christina etc..., he would be better than Pac.
                I think when he dies, he will be the number 1 hip hop artist ever.
                As far as anybody in the rap game ever tryin' to assassinate my character, that's impossible. You talkin' about a man who has always walked the walk and talked the talk.

Comment

eminem , treach or DMX

Comment

I'd have to go with Ice Cube or Em....

Did you hear about the rose that grew from a crack in the concrete?
                    Proving nature's law is wrong it learned to walk with out having feet.
                    Funny it seems, but by keeping it's dreams, it learned to breathe fresh air.
                    Long live the rose that grew from concrete when no one else ever cared.

Comment

Originally posted by Josh View Post
                      (For all the alive believers, I mean besides 2Pac of course )
                      thankz 4 that, you know watz up.

Other than than Eminem is prolly the only one that hasn't bitten lyrics or fell off like other rappers have. Im really diggin that song Infinite. Itz got that old school Detroit sound 2 it.

Comment

Rakim.
                        Tupac was discovered jacking off by wal-mart

Comment

rakim for sure......... anyone who knows me will know thats what i wud say
                          Last edited by Princess K; 02-24-2009, 12:34 PM.

Comment

hm.. Outlawz (like a Group) keeps made old music and they don't made commercial music!
                            Ice Cube also..

Comment

Eminem, Kensho Kuma, or maybe Wordsmith.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                              Working...
                              X