CandyMan 187 with new album.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CandyMan 187 with new album.

Candyman 187’s style of rapping was taught to him at a young age by Tupac Shakur. A brotherhood formed between Candyman 187, Tupac and Yaki Kadafi of the Outlawz resulted in the founding of The Havenotz. Tupac took Candyman 187 in as his little brother and protege, and not only mentored him but helped him perfect his skills in to the artist we hear today. His destiny is one of a true revolutionary musician who is eager to make an impact on anyone who will listen. “Revolutionary Suicide” screams out for change and pays homage to those who have risen against injustice. The influence of funk and life in California inspires Candyman 187’s “Kalifornia Soul” featuring AMG.
    Make me SM bitch. .

lol a new album, as this punk actually released an album?
    Taught by Pac my arse, just another clown at the studio.
    As far as anybody in the rap game ever tryin' to assassinate my character, that's impossible. You talkin' about a man who has always walked the walk and talked the talk.

Comment

Imo he is really good.
      Make me SM bitch. .

Comment

i had him on my facebook, but i removed him, lol

Comment

Hmm we'll see if he was really taught by Pac or not....

Did you hear about the rose that grew from a crack in the concrete?
          Proving nature's law is wrong it learned to walk with out having feet.
          Funny it seems, but by keeping it's dreams, it learned to breathe fresh air.
          Long live the rose that grew from concrete when no one else ever cared.

Comment

i really dont think 2pac would take in some little kid as a protege. Isnt that what the outlawz were for hahah
            "I am on a drug – it’s called Charlie Sheen. It’s not available because if you try it, you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body."

Comment

Originally posted by baba View Post
              i had him on my facebook, but i removed him, lol
              LMFAOOOO! that made my day lol

Comment

Don't hate fuckers! He is K.I.N.G KOOPA..
                Make me SM bitch. .

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                Working...
                X