Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WEST SIDE CONNECTION REUNION!?

Sorta, but not exactly...read below....

While Mack 10 made the rounds inside of the Nokia Center media room after his performance at KDAY's annual Fresh Fest concert, his former Westside Connection groupmate WC came in to greet him and to let everybody know that the two are on good terms. It doesn't mean that Westside Connection is back but it's definitely a step in the right direction. Hopefully Ice Cube and Mack 10 can one day square away their differences and give the fans a reunion that many worldwide would love to see. - Tim Sanchez reporting.

Love.

Would like to see them put out another album hopefully in time but who knows

Comment

For it to work, they need to be in mad at the world mode when they rap like on Bow Down rather than the route they went on their second album. They could do an album ripping on the direction of the rap industry.

Comment

Dont think it'll happen just yet, cubes too busy touring (I just locked him for another australian tour early next year lol)

Comment

dont start rumors there is no reunuion mack and dub been coo its between cube and mack when that gets cleared up then we can expect a reunion dont let the pic get u hyped up!dont get me wrong i would to see them all back together but its far from that

Comment

What happened between Cube and Mack 10 anyways?

Comment

I dont think there would be a reunion and an album coming.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
              Working...
              X