Where To Go?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where To Go?

This might very well get closed, but since I'm not sure, I'm posting it anyway!

Where can one go for new rap releases? Albums, singles, whatever? HQHipHop is good for old releases and things, but I don't have a good place for new releases at all. Any suggestions? I prefer blogs over forums

i had some blogs links saved on my hdd for in the case my pc crash i will look if i still have them bro
    sigpic

Comment

You mean to download???
      2PAC-FORUM.COM REFERENCE SECTION

Comment

whats hot: http://www.billboard.com/charts/rap-...arts/rap-songs

THE WEEK'S MOST POPULAR RAP ALBUMS, BASED ON MULTIMETRIC CONSUMPTION, BLENDING TRADITIONAL ALBUM SALES, STREAMING-EQUIVALENT ALBUMS AND TRACK-EQUIVALENT ALBUMS, AS COMPILED BY LUMINATE.

Rap Artists covers it ALL. Rap music, rap lyrics, hip hop videos & news...You name it and RapArtists.com covers IT! Updated daily with the latest news and hip hop gossip to hit the net.
        sigpic

Comment

I do mean to download stuff

Comment

Pontius werent you just crying the other day how new music is shitty and how I suck for listening to it?

Comment

Originally posted by Ruckus View Post
              Pontius werent you just crying the other day how new music is shitty and how I suck for listening to it?
              Black Star had new music on The Colbert Report that sounded alright, so I want to be on top of leaks from them. And other older artists still releasing music isn't always terrible. I make fun of you for listening to shitty rappers that started yesterday and suck.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
              Working...
              X