Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Historic Quad Studios To Reopen In New York City This Weekend

(AllHipHop News)

A legendary recording studio that is steeped in Hip-Hop folk lore will reopen this weekend in New York City.
    Quad Studios will reopen their doors to unveil a brand new recording studio next weekend, in a newly renovated space in Times Square.
    The recording studio is the site where legendary rap star Tupac Shakur was originally shot in 1994, setting off a chain of events that would eventually lead to the deaths of both Shakur (1996) and Biggie Smalls (1997).
    Outside of the infamous incident involving Tupac, the Quad Studios was already historical studio that produced dozens of gold and platinum album over the past 30 years.
    Artists like Rihanna, Coldplay, Whitney Houston, Jay-Z, LL Cool J, Shabba Ranks, Gerald Levert, Bob Dylan and others have recorded in the studio.
    An invitation-only event will take place Friday (October 21) from 7:00PM-10:00PM.
    For more info check out The Quad’s official website.
    Love.

Great news! One of finest studios in NY.
    sigpic

Comment

sweet the should rename it after pac in big lol
      Angel In Distress

Comment

Originally posted by indrid cold View Post
        sweet the should rename it after pac in big lol
        Why? It would be stupid. the Quad studios established legendary status long before they stepped into music game.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nikola View Post
          Why? It would be stupid. the Quad studios established legendary status long before they stepped into music game.
          my bad doggie it was a silly joke. i wonder what it look like in there though prolly a sweet ass recording experience
          Angel In Distress

Comment

my bad doggie it was a silly joke. i wonder what it look like in there though prolly a sweet ass recording experience

sigpic

Comment

damn nikola that shit is hard thanks i wonder how much studio time cost
              Angel In Distress

Comment

damn nikola that shit is hard thanks i wonder how much studio time cost
                depends on which room you want to book, but its around $800 up to $1200 per day (12 hours)
                There is a 4 hour booking minimum for any of Quad rooms. (so the rate is around $100 per hour, thats not much at all)

All sessions booked require a deposit of half of the total session cost including rentals and applicable taxes, paid by credit card, for the purpose of holding the room. The other half of the payment will be taken once the client arrives at the studio, before starting the session.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nikola View Post
                  depends on which room you want to book, but its around $800 up to $1200 per day (12 hours)
                  There is a 4 hour booking minimum for any of Quad rooms. (so the rate is around $100 per hour, thats not much at all)
                  sweet ima go one day
                  Angel In Distress

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                  Working...
                  X