Lil Wayne Details Plans For Retiring At 35

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lil Wayne Details Plans For Retiring At 35

Rapper Lil Wayne recently detailed his plans for retirement in the November issue of GQ Magazine.Lil Wayne and Eminem are featured on the cover of the new issue, which lands and stores in stores this month.
    In the magazine’s “Music Issue” which also features Eminem and Rolling Stones founding member Keith Richards on the cover, Lil Wayne explains what his life will be like, when he retires at the age of 35.
    “I feel like I’ll be a new me, and how good is that? To actually be opening a brand-new door of life at 35? That’d be awesome. Totally awesome. I’m looking forward to it,” Lil Wayne told the magazine about his retirement plans.
    The rapper, who has been forced to live a sober life due to the terms of his probation for gun possession charges, said that going to jail was the best thing for him, in terms of beating his addiction to a number of hard-core drugs, including “syrup,” which is a mixture of promethazine, Kool-Aid, soda or sweet candy.
    “It just helped me on my way, helped me with life,” Lil Wayne told GQ. “Cleared me up, cleaned me up, opened my eyes to things. I definitely thank God for that moment instead of looking at it as a problem or a bad situation. I needed it.”
    In related news, Lil Wayne recently became the first artist in history to land six #1 singles on Billboard’s Mainstream R&B/Hip-Hop Radio Airplay Chart in just one year.
    (AllHipHop News)
    Love.

How many times he announced retirement ? Fuck off you attention whore
    sigpic

Comment

hope he's serious about it, good riddance to that pos.
      Love.

Comment

Thank God he's going to retire early ... Smartest thing he ever planned or thought.. I hope he's 34

Comment

Can't he bring it forward a few years..?

Comment

Originally posted by Draven View Post
            Can't he bring it forward a few years..?
            Even that would be to long to wait.
            Cant wait til this clown is outta the rap game.
            Love.

Comment

^ Alright then.. Lets plan a hit .. Do we do it the traditional Hitman Agent 47 way or do we go all out gangsta on his ass ...

But honestly, its sad how shitbags like him get so successful while there is so much more talent out there just dying to be noticed..

Comment

I remember in Dedication 2 Lil Wayne said that he would retire when he dies haha. I used to like listening to him, but even since he's been released from jail and sober he's been horrible.
                A lil over a year ago I was in bondage
                & now I'm back out here reaping the blessings
                & getting the benefits that go along with it
                Everythin that's out here for kings like us
                The reason why we like this this jewelry & this diamonds & stuff
                They don't understand is because we really from Africa
                & that's where all this stuff come from
                & we originated from kings

Comment

How old is he? ( prays he's 34 and his birthdays 2morrow)

Comment

Will be the day I listen to modern commercial hip hop again

Originally posted by Flintheart_Glomgold
                    Calm down. This doesnt affect your life. Get over it. Its ancient history and the only thing thats certain is that you dont have all the facts. Even if you did, try to occupy your time with something more wholesome.

Comment

he gonna retire as much as the game said he retire after the red album
                      game is in the studio making another album.... dont think he gonna retire any time soon,but time will let us know
                      sigpic

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                      Working...
                      X