Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *Exclusive*Suge Knight Working With..

..Wacka Flocka

Waka Flocka Flame has revealed that he will be working closely with Suge Knight on future endeavors. Speaking with XXLMag.com, the Southern rapper confirmed that the former Death Row Records mogul will oversee his Brick Squad Monopoly West record company and has already brokered a movie deal.

“You gotta really start pulling in people in the game who know the game. Suge is not the only one. I’mma start snatching in the real ones. Suge helped me get a good movie deal. Now I need to get on the TV screen. Ain’t nothing wrong with ****in’ with some Gs. I **** with Master P too. They’re just good for information homie," he said. "[Knight] is helping me oversee the company. [...] I’m not trying to be ‘Pac, I’m not trying to be Death Row. I’m Brick Squad Monopoly. My mother is still my manager. I ain’t changing ****. It is what it is. But its like having Jordan and Kobe. Why not play with both?”

Waka is currently prepping the release of two mixtapes - Waka Flocka James 3 and Lock Out with French Montana - both impacting tomorrow. Additionally, his next studio album will release later this year.
    Love.

I still don't know who he is
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MjjPac View Post
      I still don't know who he is
      ask ruckus
      sigpic

Comment

^lol

On topic though it seems suge is desperate to get back in the rap game. He should've tooken care of "Tha Row" when he got out of jail back in 01 or whenever it was.
        Love.

Comment

all wackos flock together it seems

Comment

even though he sucks, waka needs to run asap!

Comment

Suge is desperate nowadays....
              Say no to Trump.

Comment

I thought he was quiting.

Comment

Am i the only slightly curious to see if suge can still manage artists successfully? Lol

Comment

Originally posted by BayAreasFinest View Post
                    Am i the only slightly curious to see if suge can still rob artists successfully? Lol
                    there fixed it for u.
                    sigpic

Comment

lol suge workin wit dat wack ass rapper..dats fucked up man..he better work with some1 who´s worth it. nip hussle 4 example.
                      Love Peace & Harmony

Comment

never heard any of this guys stuff is he good/shit any tracks people on here would recommend

Comment

Nah wacka flockas not that good to me. He's got nice beats tho. Ik that he has mixtapes lebron flocka flame. I think there's 3

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                          Working...
                          X