Kanye West - Monster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kanye West - Monster

Discovered this song just recently and although i'm not a fan of all the artists in this song, I must say it's a fuckin awesome. Nicki rules in this byatch.

Originally posted by JayFromTheBay
    Everybody got their own theory, collect em all! like pokemons

Originally posted by John Malti
    what you cant explane? you cant fuck me again do you think Im stupid motherfucker?
    you gon eat the milk I show you

Yeah the song is from Kanye's My Beautiful Twisted Fantasy, which is maybe a year old now, I love the harmonics at the start of Monster, the beat is pretty cool, all around cool song, his album was nice too, the production and mixing on his album is out of this world, not your typical kind of music I was surprised, gonna bump it again now for old times sake.

Originally posted by Flintheart_Glomgold
    Calm down. This doesnt affect your life. Get over it. Its ancient history and the only thing thats certain is that you dont have all the facts. Even if you did, try to occupy your time with something more wholesome.

Comment

Crappy youtube quality, got any HQ stream or 320 kbps rip?
      sigpic

Comment

I like Nicki's part

Comment

jay-z cant rap

Comment

jay z and nicki blow on this track. infact nicki blows on every track
            "I am on a drug – it’s called Charlie Sheen. It’s not available because if you try it, you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body."

Comment

Who has read this thread:
            Working...
            X