Best Selling Artist Of All Time- Rihanna

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Selling Artist Of All Time- Rihanna

While Rihanna may be known as the Princess Of Pop, she is the undisputed Queen in the digital sales department.
    According to Nielsen SoundScan, the Barbados born beauty has moved an incredible 47.5 million digital sales since she hit the scene back in 2005.
    Black Eyed Peas, who claim the top digital selling song of all time moving 7.68 million downloads of ''I Got A Feeling'', came in second on the list with 42.4 million total downloads.
    Eminem was not to be left out of the party, he came in right behind the B.E.P selling an impressive 42.29 million downloads.
    The complete Top 10 looks like this:
    1. Rihanna (47,571,000)
    2. Black Eyed Peas (42,405,000)
    3. Eminem (42,290,000)
    4. Lady Gaga (42,078,000)
    5. Taylor Swift (41,821,000)
    6. Katy Perry (37,620,00)
    7. Lil Wayne (36,788,000)
    8. Beyonce (30,439,000)
    9. Kanye West (30,242,000)
    10. Britney Spears (28,665,000)

thanks for the useful info ... dont think we'l ever see pac in the digital sales list huh..??

Comment

Screw digital sales man dont mean sh!t.
      Love.

Comment

Well she releases a new album every year, so this shouldn't be too surprising.
        A lil over a year ago I was in bondage
        & now I'm back out here reaping the blessings
        & getting the benefits that go along with it
        Everythin that's out here for kings like us
        The reason why we like this this jewelry & this diamonds & stuff
        They don't understand is because we really from Africa
        & that's where all this stuff come from
        & we originated from kings

Comment

Fuck digitals, id rather have a cd in my hand that have it on itunes.

Comment

A wise-man once said "Amount sold does not equal quality".
            "Very nice. So what is it, *Mr.* Cocksucker now?...Lunch is for wimps."

Comment

Black Eye Peas, lol! The scum always floats to the top?
              It make homos game at females.

Comment

The title is a bit misleading lol. These are not the best selling artists of all time.

Btw: these digital numbers are full albums? or sales from seperate songs (for example on itunes) are counting as 1 aswell?

Comment

LOL!!!!!! as if!! Tupac is THE BEST Selling Artist! FUCK THAT bitch!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Makaveli5458 View Post
                    LOL!!!!!! as if!! Tupac is THE BEST Selling Artist! FUCK THAT bitch!!!
                    No 2pac is not.

Comment

That list seems clear to me who is buying all this shit. You damn kids with your shitty music. *shakes cane*

Comment

its digital sales so i dont give a shit
                        sigpic

Comment

She is a great artist and def has here mind set at what she is doing for real...and I am sure she has that Jay-Z influence...so how can she go wrong?
                          Oh and we all know Eminem was gonna be at that top of that list somewhere...think he should have been 2 tho...black eyed peas suck...and good thing this was a digital thing..coz black eyed peaz are so bad live it would make ya throw up!!
                          "You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.”

Comment

Originally posted by Mufasa View Post
                            Well she releases a new album every year, so this shouldn't be too surprising.
                            it's kinda easy for her to do that since she doesn't write squat on her albums.

if she had to depend on her own song writing I doubt she would be as popular as she currently is.

then again music hasn't been about talent for a long time now.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                            Working...
                            X