50 Cent Reveals He Wants To Release Two Albums

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 50 Cent Reveals He Wants To Release Two Albums

Even though he's had trouble dropping even one album as of late, it appears 50 Cent has plans to drop two.

In an interview with Forbes, Fif explained that he's recorded a significant amount of material in recent time. "This time I'm not sure I'll tour the world like I did on my last project because it makes my album cycles two years long. I think I'd like to launch this record and come back and launch another record following it because it's been three years since my last album, so I've recorded so much material that I'm really excited about trying to get those ideas to the...public so they get a chance to hear it and appreciate it."

"I kinda think you have to keep the audience engaged a little more [these days]," added 50. "There's a lot of new material that comes out. But it's not from established artists."

"I just felt like because I created so much, I wanted to get it out to them. I'm always excited about the newest idea for myself."
    Love.

whats the point 50 Cent .. retire already and do commercials or something ..

Comment

another 2 albums of braggadocious look how rich i am songs.

loved 50 on his first 2 albums :

power of the dollar and get rich or die tryin

Comment

^yeah

50 can make some hot tracks when he tries hard. He got too rich and lazy. Music should come from the soul and not be treated like a rich guys weekend hobby. Give it up and stick to being CEO of companies I'll never give a shit about Fif.

Comment

I'm looking forward to that. I feel like fifty is the only rapper left that makes sense while being mainstream.

Comment

Originally posted by skitzo View Post
            ^yeah

50 can make some hot tracks when he tries hard. He got too rich and lazy. Music should come from the soul and not be treated like a rich guys weekend hobby. Give it up and stick to being CEO of companies I'll never give a shit about Fif.
            .....good point...I always say music is soul food...food for the soul!! And oh he must be taking DJ Pauly with him hahahaha!!
            "You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.”

Comment

Who has read this thread:
            Working...
            X