X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DMX announce new album

He just "Tweeted" this on Twitter:

sigpic

I dont get it. I saw some news today, saying there will be 2 DMX albums this year and they will only feature unreleased material.

Comment

God help us if this isn't new material from the last year or so. Technically speaking all of X's material after The Great Depression was remixed "Unreleased" material. X was really slacking on those last few albums... I have several examples where X rapped during his unsigned days and laid down some sick tracks only to later remix them into piles of shit for their "official" release years later on his last few albums. I'm optimistic about these albums, but I really REALLY hope there's some newer material on them, like the stuff he did not long ago that was posted on this forum.

Comment

Looking forward to hearing some new material from X, one of the few rappers I like nowadays.
        Love.

Comment

great fuckin news ... he'd better have the old school vibe and not this new shit thats there now
          Last edited by Omar; 01-25-2012, 06:24 AM.

Comment

Search for Last Hope and Keep Ya Head Up, both from his upcoming album, it will be dope stuff!! Btw this album was announced months ago.
            www.youtube.com/user/LilProphetMusic
            www.reverbnation.com/LilProphetMusic
            www.facebook.com/LilProphet
            www.twitter.com/LilProphetMusic

Comment

if it's unreleased stuff with old style beats it will be great
              sigpic

Comment

This has been out since September so nothing really new with it, still a dope track. The album was first scheduled for a December 2011 release though.
                www.youtube.com/user/LilProphetMusic
                www.reverbnation.com/LilProphetMusic
                www.facebook.com/LilProphet
                www.twitter.com/LilProphetMusic

Comment

Great News! I'm Definetly Gonna Get It!

Comment

fuck everybody hatin on x. hes trying to do something positive here and he has my full support. his tracks helped me deal with a lot of shit in my life

Comment

fucking great news finally a real rap album on the way
                      sigpic

Comment

im optimistic about his releasses to be fair still gonna be better than most shit out nowadays

Comment

I will deffo check this new x stuff out, always loved him. hope he brings it good now he's getting himself sorted out

Comment

x fell off, probably needs money to buy more crack, lol

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                            Working...
                            X