• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drake - Headlines

absolute shit. drake is garbage imo.

Comment

^ agreed, pure crap

Comment

Call me hater but i hate the dude and i hate dj khaled and rick ross and french montana and all those fuck buddies.

in a song 2pac once said If you dont bump this please respect it. but i cant cuz all them rappers is wack as fuck. Yes we know you are the best, yes we know u all bosses and yet some of u got seizures. Fuck that!

Comment

I just do not like Drake so much!! This is a tuff video tho
          "You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.”

Comment

Originally posted by Laceylace View Post
            I just do not like Drake so much!! This is a tuff video tho
            Everyone Has Their Opinions.

Comment

ive grown to really like this song... the beat is fckin raw as hell...

i used to hate drake at first because i dont like most of the garbage they play on the radios these days... but he pretty good.. i like a few of his songs off his new album...

and i also like drake cuz he just himself.. hes not tryin to be a "gangsta" and all that sht.. hes open about where he comes from and his background... gotta respect that.. and gotta respect someone who can make money!

Comment

Originally posted by Papaveli View Post

i used to hate drake at first because i dont like most of the garbage they play on the radios these days... but he pretty good.. i like a few of his songs off his new album...

and i also like drake cuz he just himself.. hes not tryin to be a "gangsta" and all that sht.. hes open about where he comes from and his background... gotta respect that.. and gotta respect someone who can make money!
                raw beat? that same cheezy ass snare roll crap thats in every other damn song. makes me wana puke.

Comment

Originally posted by Papaveli View Post

Well Said!

Comment

Originally posted by BoNity View Post
                    raw beat? that same cheezy ass snare roll crap thats in every other damn song. makes me wana puke.
                    yes... it is what it is...

not a big fan of the snare either... but love the bassline and kick placement... the melody is great!!

eff u!!

Comment

Now whether you all did or not , I actually watched this video before commenting.
                      Thing about him he can actually sing, and somewhat rap, but this one was alright, liked the beat the video was pretty good only thing that gets me with him is his cockyness but hell if I was millions rapping i would be too.
                      Love.

Comment

I actually liked Take Care, it's way better than his debut. You can tell that he had a lot of creative control over the project.
                        A lil over a year ago I was in bondage
                        & now I'm back out here reaping the blessings
                        & getting the benefits that go along with it
                        Everythin that's out here for kings like us
                        The reason why we like this this jewelry & this diamonds & stuff
                        They don't understand is because we really from Africa
                        & that's where all this stuff come from
                        & we originated from kings

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                        Working...
                        X