Snoop Dogg Announces Next Album

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snoop Dogg Announces Next Album

I think he should just quit and go smoke his weed somewhere else. Lost lots of respect for snoop after reading the fact that he went on the radio and said that he had no beef with biggie or bad boy records.

fuck this pimp .. i aint got no love for him no more ..

he was cool till the doggfather album ... now he's just a weed smokin skeleton ...

Comment

Nah not for me i dont like his stuff anymore, he souled his soul imo.
      Love.

Comment

I still like snoop, maybe not his new music, but he's cool!!

Maybe ima check it out...

Comment

Its pointless for 40+ year old man to rap about same shit he was talking when he was in his 20s, hungry and struggling
          what can u talk about now? its either same old poser shit, or pop stuff for clubs. snoop aint even that important
          hes trying to leech off new rappers like wiz kalifa just like suge.
          sigpic

Comment

I still got respect for Snoop, though if he's not working with Dre or Pharrell then it doesn't interest me at all.
            A lil over a year ago I was in bondage
            & now I'm back out here reaping the blessings
            & getting the benefits that go along with it
            Everythin that's out here for kings like us
            The reason why we like this this jewelry & this diamonds & stuff
            They don't understand is because we really from Africa
            & that's where all this stuff come from
            & we originated from kings

Comment

i think Doggumentary was a good album, so i will check also his new one.
              Its just about music, not some shit that was taken many years ago, time goes by, its time to move on.

Comment

who is snoop ?
                sigpic

Comment

Man, after all these years, he's still recording, and he's alive...
                  Damn, we should have 2pac now, wonder how it would be: 2pac twitter "Whassup y'all, we're still on top and new album is coming out !"
                  You got to deal with me on a whole new level

Comment

i dont think 2pac would be on twitter lol. He's too big for that.

Comment

Originally posted by HazeSilver View Post
                      i dont think 2pac would be on twitter lol. He's too big for that.
                      You look at him as 2pac from 96 but who really knows how it would be now... You see how rap changed and people play different game...
                      You got to deal with me on a whole new level

Comment

i wont be getting that album snoop fell off along time ago
                        sigpic

Comment

^Same here i just dont like his style now and material he does...its almost like a generic version of snoop doggy dogg.
                          Love.

Comment

Originally posted by MSB View Post
                            You look at him as 2pac from 96 but who really knows how it would be now... You see how rap changed and people play different game...
                            True that man, but i feel like big status artists they dont tweet much unless im wrong, well for example eminem doesnt even know how to use a pc lol so hes not the one tweeting. and who knows maybe 2pac would have been president lol.

Comment

don't like his music...the old shit was cool doggfather n doggystyle but not the shit he released on his last albums... ok he maybe had some good songs there but most of the shit was just...shit! garbage! crap!

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                              Working...
                              X