Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BET Bans Nicki Minaj’s “Stupid Hoe”

(AllHipHop News)

Viacom owned cable channel BET has banned the video for Nicki Minaj’s new video “Stupid Hoe.”

A representative spoke to TMZ.com, and confirmed that the video was banned, because it is too explicit for the network.
    A representative said that “Stupid Hoe’s” chorus, along with the risqué video, was too much for the network to air.
    The BET ban or Nicki Minaj’s video for “Stupid Hoe” will not impact the song’s popularity.
    The video for “Stupid Hoe,” which shot by legendary director Hype Williams, already has over 20 million views on YouTube since it was posted on January 20.

Love.

Shes a fucking cunt. Super Bass goes hard doe.

Comment

reminds me of what i think [MENTION=447]skitzo said, celebs trying to be unique but end up looking stupid lol
      F-N-F
      THE REMIX KING
      / Certified Music Critic

Comment

video aint even that bad too were you gotta ban it bet lame but other than that nicki minaj garbage she just got her own style thats why ppl like her
        Angel In Distress

Comment

I can see why Bet banned that song. Shit's awful......
          I ain't choosing sides
          Hell nah,fuck everybody
          It's Westside when I ride watch 4 dead bodies
          Lyrics are colorful words and anesthetics
          Problems are getting worked out faster than calisthenics
          I'm bullet proof
          Blazed up on top of my man's roof
          Hands on a fully AK now what 'cha plan to do
          Moon motherfuckaz til they feel me
          It's West Coast nigga fuck New York
          Now did everybody hear me?

Comment

Nice video. The song has some head-nod dance-the-fuck-around vibe to it. I can't believe I'm not dissing this shit. lol.
            It make homos game at females.

Comment

just watched the whole thing... im totally freaking out right now...

i really cant get into music like this... i do wanna get into her butt though...

Comment

stupid hoe it's what it is about lol
                sigpic

Comment

And to this THIS is what most young people like wtf this shit is overpopulating the music scene i really am tired of this shit just glad i got aux for the car play some real hip hop instead of this crap. young money, autotune, no talent.
                  Love.

Comment

its not banned because its risque or explicit. its banned because she is a stupid hoe and has no talent
                    "I am on a drug – it’s called Charlie Sheen. It’s not available because if you try it, you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body."

Comment

Originally posted by Brad View Post
                      And to this THIS is what most young people like wtf this shit is overpopulating the music scene i really am tired of this shit just glad i got aux for the car play some real hip hop instead of this crap. young money, autotune, no talent.
                      i was just saying that today wat ur saying its fucked up how it is but u cant change it
                      Angel In Distress

Comment

Since the ipod came out, I stopped listening to the radio and I am glad because of crap like this.
                        "Very nice. So what is it, *Mr.* Cocksucker now?...Lunch is for wimps."

Comment

Hype Williams fell off.

As for the song, it's so bad you'd almost think it's trying to parody modern-day rap.
                          A lil over a year ago I was in bondage
                          & now I'm back out here reaping the blessings
                          & getting the benefits that go along with it
                          Everythin that's out here for kings like us
                          The reason why we like this this jewelry & this diamonds & stuff
                          They don't understand is because we really from Africa
                          & that's where all this stuff come from
                          & we originated from kings

Comment

Well judging by comment feedback and rating on her official vevo, this song is not doing so well...this production sounds like they put monkey to work with in studio and let nicki rap while sniffing cocaine lines from dick.
                            sigpic

Comment

She just like boasting that shes number 1 female rapper and no one aint got shit on her ...thats fine once..maybe twice..but thats all she does and its just annoying and more or less crap.
                              Love.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                              Working...
                              X