Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did Snoop Dogg Abandon Nate Dogg Before He Died?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did Snoop Dogg Abandon Nate Dogg Before He Died?

According to one of Nate Dogg’s close associates, Snoop Dogg, Warren G, and many of Nate’s high-rolling friends turned their back on the singer and refused to pitch in any money to help with his medical bills.
    TMZ is reporting that Nate’s estate, along with his business partner David Michery, have lost a $300K lawsuit filed by CareMeridian, the medical facility where Nate lived from 2008 to 2010 after suffering a massive stroke. According to David, “none of Nate’s so-called rapper friends” are stepping up to the plate to help.
    “I was the only person who would come forward because I didn’t want him to die. Me and Nate have 20 years history together and I did what everyone should have done and tried to save his life … not let him get kicked out in the streets and die.”
    David says he intends to pay the costs by releasing several never-before-heard Nate Dogg tracks that he claims he owns.

Warren G, who famously recorded “Regulate” with Nate, told TMZ:
    “I rode with Nate ’til the end … I did what I could do for him with other things financially.”
    “If I was able to pay for his hospital bill, I would have. I made several calls to numerous people for help. I love Nate … he’s my brother.”
    So far, Snoop Dogg has not responded to the claims. I hope Snoop can step up and help Nate’s family out. It sounds like they are in a lot of financial trouble.
    Love.

snoop abandons everybody!

Comment

snoopy is a bitch straight up

Comment

Snoop bitchy dogg
        sigpic

Comment

Snoop is a bitch indeed, all about his own stuff, smoking his weed, man he looks like a crack head sometimes. if he loves pac so much he should act like pac and be loyal to his homies and help nate's family.

Comment

Originally posted by HazeSilver View Post
            Snoop is a bitch indeed, all about his own stuff, smoking his weed, man he looks like a crack head sometimes. if he loves pac so much he should act like pac and be loyal to his homies and help nate's family.
            Damn Right!

Comment

I am surprised why Snoop or no one has helped nates family sad thing indeed I always thought snoop and him were like brothers.
              Love.

Comment

Seems yall dint learn anything from Pac situation. Pac rode for Snoop during Snoops trial case and he disrespected Pac in some way.

I rarely judge anyone by look but you can see from a mile away that Snoop is huge bitch ass rat. Smh he tattooed Nate when he died but dint help him out financially when he was alive.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nikola View Post
                  Seems yall dint learn anything from Pac situation. Pac rode for Snoop during Snoops trial case and he disrespected Pac in some way.

I rarely judge anyone by look but you can see from a mile away that Snoop is huge bitch ass rat. Smh he tattooed Nate when he died but dint help him out financially when he was alive.
                  Hate to say it but that looks to be the case, i mean they were so close according to snoop yet couldnt help the man when he was fighting for his life.
                  what A mistake Pac chose in ridin' for snoop, even pac learned his ways, even though it was only days before his death.
                  I hope snoop will help in someway the family of nate dogg or something, since he didnt before he died.
                  Love.

Comment

Originally posted by Nikola View Post

Yeah man the way i see it, pac would have taken a bullet for anybody in his camp, thats just how much he was dedicated, but i think only a few would have taken bullets for for him in return, unfortunately snoop doesnt seem like the type to do so. People can say its all about peace and love fuck the beef, yeah fuck the beef, but i just think snoop got scared.

Comment

if these claims about snoop not helping one of his oldest road dog is true, then its really shocking .. i mean its just unbelievable..

If he had any love for 2pac and missed him, then he would do anything not to lose another one of his homies. Yeah fine 2pac and him weren't the best of friends, but i thought nate and him were tight ...

As far as money is concerned, I'm pretty sure Snoop has enough to help his brotha out.. Nate could have always repaid the debt later ..

Snoop better have something good to say in his defense.

Comment

This doesn't exclude Warren G and others. I remember Warren trying to raise cash for Nate when I'm thinking "no offense, but can't you pitch in yourself?"
                        A lil over a year ago I was in bondage
                        & now I'm back out here reaping the blessings
                        & getting the benefits that go along with it
                        Everythin that's out here for kings like us
                        The reason why we like this this jewelry & this diamonds & stuff
                        They don't understand is because we really from Africa
                        & that's where all this stuff come from
                        & we originated from kings

Comment

The mere fact that Nate's family has financial trouble says a lot about Nate's so-called friends, and the artists and recording industry in general.

I posted an article years ago which on this very topic... kinda makes me sick.

http://www.2pac-forum.com/showthread...846&highlight=

Comment

Originally posted by Mufasa View Post
                            This doesn't exclude Warren G and others. I remember Warren trying to raise cash for Nate when I'm thinking "no offense, but can't you pitch in yourself?"
                            Warren G is broke. Even with the musical status he made and the few guest apperiances, theres no way Warren could lay down 300k on his own. Trust me on that.
                            www.gener80s.com

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                            Working...
                            X