X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Technicians in the house !?

I'm talkin' about Tech N9ne fans !

I loveeeeeeeeeee Ninna !
    A lot of his longtime fans don't like the album Killer but I do !

How about you ?

Everyday create your history.
    Every path you take, you're leaving your legacy.
    Every soldier dies in his glory.
    Every legend tells of conquest and liberty.
    Every hero dreams of chivalry.
    Every child should sing together in harmony.

Michael.<3

Yeah I don't really like Killer. I like alot of his stuff before everready. Those albums I can play all the way through. Everready only had like two fillers or so though (not counting the second disc and skits). Misery loves kompany is pretty cool but I only like a few songs though. I think Tech N9ne and Dalima should do a collaboration album though. Add Brotha Lynch in there too and you can have a "My World" album. The T-Nutty song is pretty good too but I might be biased cause I'm a huge T-Nutty Nutt fan lol.

Killer just wasn't really that good IMO. I should give it a second listen through though. I hope his next album Sickology 101 is tight though, especially if Lynch is on a few songs. Idk if not many people have heard this or not but on the siccness.net forums Lynch said that his next album, Dinner and a Movie, is gonna be released on Strange, Tech's label.

Btw when did you start listening to Tech? I probably started listening to him around 2001 cause thats when my cousin moved out to Kansas City.

Comment

Originally posted by KingNicholas View Post
      Yeah I don't really like Killer. I like alot of his stuff before everready. Those albums I can play all the way through. Everready only had like two fillers or so though (not counting the second disc and skits). Misery loves kompany is pretty cool but I only like a few songs though. I think Tech N9ne and Dalima should do a collaboration album though. Add Brotha Lynch in there too and you can have a "My World" album. The T-Nutty song is pretty good too but I might be biased cause I'm a huge T-Nutty Nutt fan lol.

Killer just wasn't really that good IMO. I should give it a second listen through though. I hope his next album Sickology 101 is tight though, especially if Lynch is on a few songs. Idk if not many people have heard this or not but on the siccness.net forums Lynch said that his next album, Dinner and a Movie, is gonna be released on Strange, Tech's label.

Btw when did you start listening to Tech? I probably started listening to him around 2001 cause thats when my cousin moved out to Kansas City.
      This is embarrassing but I just started listening to him last friday cause I decided to "take a chance" and buy his album. Lol

So forgive me cause I don't know about Dalima, T-Nutty & Lynch since I'm fairly new to him. :X
      I heard about him a few times from a friend in Australia but never went out looking for his music. I'm def. gonna get into his older stuff soon. I think Sickology is gonna be dope & I love how he's giving away stuff when you pre-order. Tech's a pretty cool cat & when I'm a fan of an artist, I tend to be, not only a fan of them musically but personality wise also. He just has that mystique lol

Do you feel that Killer & Everready are more commerical than his other work ?

Last edited by K; 03-05-2009, 04:36 AM.

Everyday create your history.
      Every path you take, you're leaving your legacy.
      Every soldier dies in his glory.
      Every legend tells of conquest and liberty.
      Every hero dreams of chivalry.
      Every child should sing together in harmony.

Michael.<3

Comment

Yeah Killer and Everready are definitely more commercial than his past albums. I feel with everready though it was a good commercial wise but with Killer I feel he tried too hard to get the same feel as Everready.

Yeah Tech is a pretty cool guy too. He's responded to a few of my questions and posts on Siccness.net (Yes he posts there lol)

You'll definitely like Tech's older work though too. Also I own pretty much every T-Nutty album (I drove to the record store like every week when he released his latest album cause they still hadn't got it lol). I'm not sure how easy his stuff is to find in New York since not many people even in sacramento know of T-Nutty (well at least where I live) but if you ever want some of his albums just ask!

Comment

Who has read this thread:
        Working...
        X