DMX Announces New ‘Undisputed’ Album

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DMX Announces New ‘Undisputed’ Album

The dog will officially be back with a new album titled Undisputed, set to drop March 27th through United Music & Media Group. “Already” will be the 1st single off the album. Undisputed will feature the likes of Busta Rhymes, Tyrese, Jennifer Hudson, and production from Deezle, and Swizz Beatz.

Read more: http://www.killerhiphop.com/dmx-anno...#ixzz1nRauoaWN

Source Of Information: http://www.killerhiphop.com/dmx-anno...isputed-album/

Everyone Excited For The New Album? I Know I am!

hell yeah! waitin for this! great news

Comment

as long as the new tracks will be at the same level like "Keep Ya Head Up" it will be a great album
      is it a re-recorded version of "Already"?
      My 2PAC Collection | Status: 09/27/2018
      Vinyls: 60
      Cassettes: 110
      CDs: 216

Comment

Originally posted by Big Exodus View Post
        as long as the new tracks will be at the same level like "Keep Ya Head Up" it will be a great album
        is it a re-recorded version of "Already"?
        Don't think so, you'll have to have a look & post the info here.

Comment

Not fucking Swizz Beats again. What hope I had for this album just went way WAY down. I'm still hopeful for something remotely worth listening to, but we'll see. I agree with Big Exodus though, if its in the style of Keep ya head up, it has a very good chance at being good.

Comment

People dont want Swizz Beats? He made Dmx's sound mainstream haha Dame Grease is exec producer so I expect some shit like his first 2 albums or close to it.

MIXTAPE DISCOGRAPHY:
            http://www.2pac-forum.com/showthread...92711&p=676617

Comment

seriosuly, how many times is he going to announce albums and then not release one? walk with me now / fly with me later etc. I even have that already song...already lol. What are they going to do? remix it?

Comment

I just locked him in for an Australian tour in may. Very happy with the newa

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin View Post
                  seriosuly, how many times is he going to announce albums and then not release one? walk with me now / fly with me later etc. I even have that already song...already lol. What are they going to do? remix it?
                  No He had an Album done & Ready to go but Def Jam didn't Let DMX Relase It, He is Definitely Gonna Relase this one though!

Comment

Looking through the tracklist for this album nothing seems too bad.. The Machine Gun Kelly feature will suck. That dude is a faggot. Same for the Feminem feature, Ems a fag aswell..But it seems like it could be pretty good actually. Hopefully he can pull his shit together. I really want him to come back and do his shit.

Comment

really looking forward to this hoping for a real rap album for a change
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mad Max View Post
                        Looking through the tracklist for this album nothing seems too bad.. The Machine Gun Kelly feature will suck. That dude is a faggot. Same for the Feminem feature, Ems a fag aswell..But it seems like it could be pretty good actually. Hopefully he can pull his shit together. I really want him to come back and do his shit.
                        Yeah MGK is gay, but did dmx do a new track with eminem?

Comment

I would like to hear some new stuff from dmx i always liked alot of his tunes hopefully he can get back up to par and release a good album

Comment

Originally posted by HazeSilver View Post
                            Yeah MGK is gay, but did dmx do a new track with eminem?
                            I just saw on Wikipedia the tracklist and it said there was an Em feature, don't know how much truth there is to that seeing as it came from Wiki though.

Originally posted by GreenL420 View Post
                            I would like to hear some new stuff from dmx i always liked alot of his tunes hopefully he can get back up to par and release a good album
                            Yup, the past couple days I've been listening to all of his albums and he really has solid albums. like every single one is dope. Hope with everything going on with him lately this one doesn't disappoint.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                            Working...
                            X