Cypress Hill Plan Comeback

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cypress Hill Plan Comeback

Rap pioneers CYPRESS HILL are back in the studio recording their first album in five years.

The Insane in the Brain hitmakers have not issued a new CD since 2004's Till Death Do Us Part - but the quartet is back behind the mic and plan to sign a deal to release the disc on independent label Suburban Noize Records.

Rapper B-Real tells Billboard.com, "We're mixing right now. (It's) gritty. It's aggressive. It's like hip-hop straight-up. We just felt like we needed to go back to that raw, gritty hip-hop sound but try to find a way to bridge it with what's going on now."

The new record deal will be the band's first since their split from Columbia Records in 2004.

source

If their style will be really like back in the day then it will be definitely a great album.
    My 2PAC Collection | Status: 09/27/2018
    Vinyls: 60
    Cassettes: 110
    CDs: 216

Comment

DAAAAAAAAAAMN Thats some great news. I hope they will bring that raps of them back cuz none of the artist/rappers now could do it like Cypress Hill. I rememba when I played GTA San Andreas I always kill somebody when I heard their song ``How I just kill a man``lol

Comment

Well thats some fucked up news, cant wait for the album.

Comment

i still to this day bump Cypress Hill albums hope this one is on par

Comment

Great news but i hope the album will sound hiphop and not too much hardrock
            B.F.T.S

Comment

Who has read this thread:
            Working...
            X