Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

u guys consider the game a westcoast legend?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• u guys consider the game a westcoast legend?

i saw behind the music on vh1 days ago and about game and talkin about how game is a legend and brought west coast back

now his had number 1 albums u think after he done he be a legend i know he name drops alot so i dont know

He hasn't done anything that would make him a legend.

Comment

He has the potential. His first two albums were dope as fuck but then he started to fall off. But he really did bring the west back. Who was repping the west back than that was really hot? No one. Then game came out with the help of 50 and he was the west coast. Kendrick Lamar is keepin the west coast alive now tho.

Comment

if u ask me to name a sngle song by this guy .. i wud come up empty handed .. same with all the rappers today .. i know some songs by jayz kanye and eminem and maybe some snoop trax .. but apart from that .. all these rappers like lil wayne, T.I. , and God knows who else .. i don't know shit ... i heard their stuff, but i dont like it one bit

Comment

he ain't fuckin legend lol... he's just avarage raper claimin he's the bomb!
          aroogance is common in rap game...

Comment

I see hm as an average rapper, but don't listen to him, so...
            2PAC-FORUM.COM REFERENCE SECTION

Comment

He is just a rapper and a cocky one. His stuff is not any near of legendary material for me. Im not his hater and do like some tracks from him.
              I Ain't Got Time For Bitches

WANTED LIST

Comment

Legend is a word thrown around WAY WAY to easily now.... he's just a general rapper with not as many skills and lyrical prowess as others.

Comment

I dont like his music
                  My 2PAC Collection | Status: 09/27/2018
                  Vinyls: 60
                  Cassettes: 110
                  CDs: 216

Comment

No. That word shouldn't even be in his vocabulary. These days, the first song that rappers come out with has them claiming they're legends or the "best that ever did it". These motherfuckers have shit ass backwards. It's like stepping up to the plate, getting a hit and running to third. It doesn't make sense.

Comment

He very much is a West Coast legend, maybe not a legend overall, but a West Coast legend. He meant a lot when the West wasn't really hot since Pac died, he came back and brought it straight back on the map for real. Like his shit or not, he had the attitude required and it's not all about the rap skills. He might not be one of the greatest rappers ever but he surely is a legend.
                      Winter Jamz download link: http://www.datpiff.com/2Pac-2Pac-Win...pe.295538.html

Single:

Comment

To me all Game does is name dropping. And that in my book doesn't make him a legend
                        I ain't choosing sides
                        Hell nah,fuck everybody
                        It's Westside when I ride watch 4 dead bodies
                        Lyrics are colorful words and anesthetics
                        Problems are getting worked out faster than calisthenics
                        I'm bullet proof
                        Blazed up on top of my man's roof
                        Hands on a fully AK now what 'cha plan to do
                        Moon motherfuckaz til they feel me
                        It's West Coast nigga fuck New York
                        Now did everybody hear me?

Comment

I consider him a clown..By the way, your threads suck. It astounds me you're not banned yet.

Comment

i like game

Comment

yeah definitely not a legend yet, still has a way to go! he needs more hits

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                              Working...
                              X