Any News of a New Album from D-12?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any News of a New Album from D-12?

So D-12 have released these 2 Albums "Devil's Night (2001)" & "D-12 World (2004)" will there be more??

D12 started working on their third album around 2005-2006, when proof was shot, they were already recording and if they do release an album, it suppose to have some verses from the late proof. RIP BIG PROOF. They did release a couple of mixtapes like returnd of the dozen withouth eminem tho. But i dont think they will release something, times changed, they should have released back to back albums during the Devil's night era. Who's left in D12, Eminem but when was the last time he actually did something with them that is worth to be on an album, Fuzz Scoota i dont think this dude will relaunch D12, and then there's Kuniva and Swift. So D12 is done imo.

Comment

Originally posted by HazeSilver View Post
      D12 started working on their third album around 2005-2006, when proof was shot, they were already recording and if they do release an album, it suppose to have some verses from the late proof. RIP BIG PROOF. They did release a couple of mixtapes like returnd of the dozen withouth eminem tho. But i dont think they will release something, times changed, they should have released back to back albums during the Devil's night era. Who's left in D12, Eminem but when was the last time he actually did something with them that is worth to be on an album, Fuzz Scoota i dont think this dude will relaunch D12, and then there's Kuniva and Swift. So D12 is done imo.
      The "How Come" Song is more relevant today than it was in 2004.

Comment

i doubt an album will come any time soon with the 2 that left the group recently

Comment

Proof was the real leader and instead of calling D12 "Eminem's Band" it should be Proof's band. He was the man. Squashed beefs with ICP, with royce. RIP Big Proof

Comment

Who has read this thread:
          Working...
          X