Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DMX on a new reality show called couples therapy he goes crazy on his wife lol damn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DMX on a new reality show called couples therapy he goes crazy on his wife lol damn

i saw this show days ago, about celebs couples workin their issues & damn dmx treats her wife like shit, he is nuts at times he is funny on dat show thought lol

part 2

Dmx seems to be slippin again but being on a reality tv show with your wife which is broadcasted nation wide gotta be tuff also

Comment

shit the guy needs to be a bit more careful on national TV .. no offence to the wife .. but he could have done a lot better

Comment

he is crazy, the music is the only thing he was doin good

Comment

Damn this is bullshit, she can't blaim him and all shit, she knew from the beginning that he was a pig! That's what she gets for hunting bad boys, congratulations you got yourself a real fucking thug and he's going to threat you like a thug. Fuck her, it's her own fault.
          Winter Jamz download link: http://www.datpiff.com/2Pac-2Pac-Win...pe.295538.html

Single:

Comment

look at him, he has manners of junkie, scratchin his nose and shit.
            Love Peace & Harmony

Comment

ok maybe her fault for puttin up wit him all this time, but its his fault also, i mean i bet he was on her ass and wantin to be wit her and maybe she gave him chances time after time, he does say he loves her but he likes to fuck other girls and also he got 4 kids wit her and 6 more since their marriage wit other girls

Comment

I predict another prison vacation coming. Someone tell him to get his ass off that lame fucking reality show.

Comment

LOL [MENTION=2644]Angelina, is this like some live show or was it already filmed and now they airing it? What is DMX doing on that show anyway lol

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                  Working...
                  X