When's Detox Gonna Come Out?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When's Detox Gonna Come Out?

He Has a few Singles from it like "Kush" "I Need a Doctor" and has finished His track with Jay Z Called "Under Pressure", should He just put this songs on as well as the Kush Remix Feat Game and put a few others on and just get it out there and try add 2 or 3 more dope songs on to it, thoughts?

This right here i think is the million dollar question i believe the album will see the light of day but as far as when i would have completely no idea it's been delayed pushed back and talked about so long who knows

Comment

i think Dre probably regrets he ever mentioned this album in public ..

Comment

I agree with [MENTION=7784]Omar , but I do believe he'll put it out sooner or later, probably later.

"I Need a Doctor" and "Kush" wont be included on the album. [MENTION=6944]The Don's Boss
        Winter Jamz download link: http://www.datpiff.com/2Pac-2Pac-Win...pe.295538.html

Single:

Comment

Originally posted by Tsubotai View Post
          I agree with [MENTION=7784]Omar , but I do believe he'll put it out sooner or later, probably later.

"I Need a Doctor" and "Kush" wont be included on the album. [MENTION=6944]The Don's Boss
          Are U Sure? They were released as official singles Ment for Detox

Comment

Originally posted by The Don's Boss View Post
            Are U Sure? They were released as official singles Ment for Detox
            Yeah, I'm sure, Dre later stated that they weren't going to be included when they didn't do as good as he had hoped. With the success of "I Need a Doctor" I would guess there's a chance it'll make its return.
            Winter Jamz download link: http://www.datpiff.com/2Pac-2Pac-Win...pe.295538.html

Single:

Comment

Originally posted by Tsubotai View Post
              Yeah, I'm sure, Dre later stated that they weren't going to be included when they didn't do as good as he had hoped. With the success of "I Need a Doctor" I would guess there's a chance it'll make its return.
              btw .. how is the doctor and the kush song .. still ain't checked em out

Comment

why make a new detox thread when there ain't no updates about it ?
                sigpic

Comment

Who cares, Dr. Dre has waited so long that I feel no one's gonna care when it comes out. It's the hip hop equivalent of "Duke Nukem Forever."
                  A lil over a year ago I was in bondage
                  & now I'm back out here reaping the blessings
                  & getting the benefits that go along with it
                  Everythin that's out here for kings like us
                  The reason why we like this this jewelry & this diamonds & stuff
                  They don't understand is because we really from Africa
                  & that's where all this stuff come from
                  & we originated from kings

Comment

I don't think we'll ever see it, personally I feel the pressure of the fans and media have got to him and he's scared it'll flop. Kush was horrible and I need a doctor was saved by that haunting chorus

Comment

Originally posted by Omar View Post
                      btw .. how is the doctor and the kush song .. still ain't checked em out

Comment

Frankly the first I heard about Detox was on the last skit of Encore and that was in 2004, so that means it took him 8 years to get the album done even more. I just realized how ridiculous that is. I bet 2pac would have released 16 albums in 8 years. Detox is old news imo. And if he drops it good for him but that shit aint relevant anymore. I agree with [MENTION=7784]Omar, i think he regrets it aswell lol.

Comment

I don't realize dre switched his style. Don't like it much. detox is irrelevant, Pac hologram = dre's ploy?

Comment

"Kush" is really a grower, I even thinks that it's dope. "Die Hard" is the best song so far though!

Single:

Comment

Never ever ever coming out. He is too busy in the gym and now with holograms. Procrastination comes to mind.
                              Death Row Records Samples List

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                              Working...
                              X